Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Valjs QP 9-11-07


Wait!! You are at the right place.LOL Just thought I would try something new.:) It was fun playing with the doodles and some of the papers I have made.Do I need to get this idea out of my head ..or would you like for me to experiment on you?hehe. I think my Grand Daughters will love pages like this.:) Let me know..please.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays Qps.Sooo glad you like them..you are most welcome.:)

I finally got to go to the chiropractor yesterday.My neck sure feels better ..and my hip did for a few hours..but it went back out again..so that means another trip to him.It's not unusual for my hip to take a few trips to stay in the place it belongs.When I was working..it would take most of my paycheck..just to keep my back in place.I might as well have taken my paycheck right to the Chiropractor.LOL That is one of the reasons I quit.The other was ..I would have to soak my foot in hot water every evening to get some relief from the pain.After putting up with that for as long as I could...crying and soaking my foot...we decided..I would stay home and we would make out the best we could....and we are doing just fine.:) Then I discovered digi scrappin and haven't been bored since.LOL

I wanted to let you know I deleted the files from January this morning.Now all I need to do is go into blogger and delete the posts...It sure felt odd to hit that delete button....like saying goodbye to friends.LOL They have been around for a long time.:) Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me on them.You are soo sweet.!

If you would like to use this Qp....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...
    Glad your neck is feeling better. I hope the hip will come.

    This quickpage is gorgeous! I can't wait to use it. You've definitely got a winner here.

    Sindiego

    Jody said...

    So happy you visited the chiropracto. I know the cost is not fun, but to be free of pain and walking makes it worth it for me. I try to go once a week to keep things in order now.

    My first thought when looking at the QP was - oh my goodness what is this! Wasn't sure I would like it - then you mentioned how your granddaughters would love it - and selfish old me realized that is exactly what my granddaughters would love too! I really need to stop thinking just about what I like - need to branch out and think what would others like! LOL

    Thanks again

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    HI VAL!!!
    Glad to hear your feeling a little better!!
    TY so very much for this awesome QP!!!
    I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    WOW That page is amazing!!! Definately not your norm.. but thats okay because it is AWESOME!!!!GREAT job on it.. and I do hope you come out Great at the Drs I know it has to be so annoying to have to deal with all that stuff.. HUGS and Squeezes :)

    Anonymous said...

    Love the quickpage, thanks for sharing

    myscrapbook said...

    Pretty qp.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    oh Valinda - thanks so much for your faithful visits while I've been SOOOO busy visiting my folks.

    I LOVE your new QP - you're really getting adventurous Gurl... its awesome.

    I am so glad to hear your neck is feeling better... I imagine something nagging all the time at you must be SO wearing. Miles gets a 'crick' at times and I have to rub his neck for hours! I promise to pop in on you daily, as I can in the next little while, cept for this weekend, as its my Birthday!!! and my husband is hiding me away LOL.

    hugs to you!

    Barb

    cindyrelly said...

    Love the Purple ;)) So Cute...Thanks!!

    Robbi1 said...

    I love the new bright doodle qp its adorable! Thanks so much...and glad to hear you are feeling better after your adjustment...I really need to get the the chiro too...back is way out of wack down above the waistline! Soon :) Hugs and have a great weekend (Thanks for stopping by my blog too )

    Amy W. said...

    Okay so I totally forgot to stop by here today and I knew you had a great QP. Well blast it. I wasn't feeling the hunt today then Emma woke up early from her nap. Sorry. This is a seriously cute QP TFS! And thanks for popping by. I know all about time getting away from you.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val:
    Yes, you're right-this QP is NOT your usual style. However, I like it VERY much! It's colorful and fun.
    It's always nice when you find the inspiration and strength to step out and create something different.
    Thank you for sharing, I'm sure I'll put this one to good use!

    Armina said...

    thanks so much...

    Trisha said...

    Very cute qp! Thank you :-)