Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Valjs Musical QP


This is really wierd...not the page..lol..but the story behind this page.I made this a few days ago..thinking of when I should put it up on here for you.Yesterday I mentioned that "Guest" had a request for a page and didn't let me know what it was.She mentioned it yesterday in her comment.One of them was something"musical"...so that answered my question.LOL Today we have music!:) Hope you like it!My Dh even said that it was wierd to have the page done..right before someone asked for it.LOL

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me yesterday.I am sooo glad you are liking these pages.You are most welcome.:)

My son and his family were here again yesterday evening.I didn't get on the puter until after they left...so there was no time to design.I still have a couple of pages I made last week..so no worries.LOL Not much to tell today..so will get on with the freebie......

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed Link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Jody said...

    With 5 of my 7 grandkids playing musical instruments - violin, cello, piano and guitar I will definitely make use of this QP and would love to see more "musical" ones.

    Thanks again for a wonderful QP

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Deborah Misfit said...

    How wonderful - I adore it - perfect for my neice who is BANGING on the keyboard musical and computer now a days! Thanks!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val you got ESP!!!
    This totally ROCKS!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!

    "Guest" aka Donna said...

    I left a comment on 4shared as well, but I just wanted to say I hope you have a qp with medeval castles (or anything along those lines) lying around. Thanks for your time.

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val!! How are you? things here have been nuts as usual! *LOL* I think I am getting use to it! Love your new quickpage! Nick loves my keyboard! Thanks so much! :-)

    Joy said...

    Thank you!

    Trisha said...

    This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Pillowgirl said...

    Val, I am loving these latest QP's, the bright and vivid colors are my favorites. I also love how you have the patterned papers in there. They are just cute as can be!

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    Love this! Thank you!

    Nancy P said...

    Awesoem - I think I can have some fun with this! Thank you!

    Sharon Kay said...

    Thank you...I have a lot of uses for music quick pages!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I'm so thankful your dl links are still good since I just fouond your site today! I have you bookmarked for daily visits! TY! You are very talented!