Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Valjs Medieval Castle QP


This is another request.Hope you like it Donna.:) I don't mind requests at all...my problem is..if I have the know how and the time to do it.:) Sandie..I am working on another page to go with the one on 9-11.I don't mind at all doing another one for you.It actually lets me have an idea of what to do next.:) Plus..I am honored that you liked it so much that you want more like it.Anyone else interested in another one like 9-11 too?:)

If you find the photo opening too small on this one...just place your pic over the opening.:)

My Dh is off again today.No plans as of yet.:) Not much to tell either.But they say no news is good news.LOL So...I will get on with the freebie.....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 18 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    katg1006 said...

    Good Morning Sunshine!! I know...I know...2 days in a row! Now don't go into shock on me okay?? *LOL* Nick is being good this morning playing so I was able to sneak over and say Howdy! Yes...he's keeping me busy :-) Very active 3 year old....which is fabulous. Right now he has a bad cold so he's not feeling so hot, but he's starting to get better! Take care! I will stop back as soon as I can! Today's QP is adorable! You are still the queen of QP's!! Thanks so much!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    well just how cool is that Valinda? I'm sure this will be used a lot!

    Thanks for taking time out of your busy busy schedule to come visit me too... I've been busy with another unrelated project, and starting two computer courses at The Learning Center... so my blogging etc is spotty these days.

    I will be thinking of you today, my friend.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OH Val this is Awesome!!! I love it!!! hubby home huh? Gol I wish My hubby would be home.. Seems like We see him only when hes sleeping LOL Hes always soo busy.. I did that once when I worked as the leadperson at the meatpacking plant. I worked second shift but I had to get to work early and leave there last. :( So I worked about 16 hours a day M-F... alright.. why am I telling you all this.. Oh... Because I just wanted to pass this point... working is all good for extra money but I learned that It shouldn't control your life.. I could have died at any point there and there was soo much time I missed out on spending with my son and hubby.. And Still I dont know why I said all that. LOL HAHAHAH Actually thats a good Moral issue for the day.. Im going to put this on my blog.. Guess I just miss my hubby.. and wish he was home like yours is today.. :) HUGS:) Thanks for the QP :) its GREAT!! :)
    HUGS:)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val this is totally awesome!!!
    Alright now I have a request how about a Chrome Yellow Firetruck with the #49 on it??

    After all next month is Fire Prevention & maybe I can come up with something for them to use with the photo's they take using your QP!!!!
    BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    ... or you could cut out holes where all the little windows are
    ... or you could add BARS to the big window and call it Jail!!
    {giggle} {snort} thanks for a great idea!!!

    SherryD said...

    I haven't visited in a while but love your work. This Qp is wonderful. Now have to go back a bit and see what else you'e been up to. Thanks for sharing! Hugs

    Deborah Misfit said...

    Fabulous - thanks so much!

    Ruth said...

    Thank You for this great Castle, this is so cool -love it...and love all your work. Thanks for being so generous. It is much appreciated.

    Donna said...

    I have another request, my hubby is a truck driver, and well I was wondering if you could come up with something. Everyone at the scrapbook group today loved the music qp, so I told `em where to find it. My girls said the castle "ROCKED"! Have a great day with your hubby, and again thanks for sharing!!

    Anonymous said...

    I am loving your QP's.....you really are the Queen of the QP. I would love to see a fairy QP.....my grandaughter is so into fairies at the moment. Thank you for this great castle QP. Hugs Judy

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    This is so cool! thank you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    ConnyB said...

    This is a wonderful QP! I love this idea - thank you very much for sharing :)
    I hope you´re doing well!
    Not much to write for me, but I wanted to see what you´ve been doing lately :)
    Thank you very muc for your wonderful comments, I always LOVE your visits!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Sandie said...

    Thanks so much Val for all that you do here!! I am so glad that you are working on another page like 9-11 if it isn't too much trouble!! I do love the pages that you do, and I am the one who feels lucky to be able to get them from you!! You are just so creative, and I really love that since I am not!!
    Thanks again for all of the hard work that you put into each & every page that you do! I really do appreciate it!!!

    jburkhart said...

    Oh wow...how super creative this is! Way too cute, Valinda! Love it...thank you very much! I will have to come back and do some downloading when I can get some room on my ed....it is all but 7% filled and I need to get some stuff transferred over to DVD...yes, I know I have been trying to transfer stuff onto DVD forever....one day I will get it done! LOL!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Nancy P said...

    Great template - thank you!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    We got to see a castle on our trip last year to Chester, UK and this is great! TY!