Thursday, September 13, 2007

Valjs Girly QP 2


I know..this says Girly QP 2..which means there is a one.:) My DD wanted me to put this one up first.I hope you like it.I am having fun experimenting on you.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I am sooo glad you like the page.:) You are most welcome!

My DH is off again today.We plan to do a little shopping.Just for a couple of things..but I am sure it will take most of the day.LOL Soooo if I don't come see you..that is why.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    myscrapbook said...

    Very nice qp.love the color.tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda

    I'm LOVING your new QP's... its funny how we start out 'playing' and 'experimenting' on new things, instead of relying on what we already know, and we wind up with something completely unique and fun. Way to go!

    I hope you have fun shopping today with DH! I'm taking a quiet day at home, getting organized. My birthday's on the weekend and we're not sure if we are staying home, hiding out, or going away... hmmmm...

    I will check back on you soon. Thanks for coming to see me, too!

    Hope you get to try the bisuits, I would love to know if you like the way they are done! (PS, sometimes when I 'cut' the butter into the flour I actually use a cheese grater and 'grate' it in in small batches, so it does not all stick together... this way the dough is not handled much.

    Have a great day, my friend.
    hugs
    Barb

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another pretty Girly QP!!!!
    Have fun shopping & dont spend to much money! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Suzi said...

    Great Qp's, Val! Sorry I haven't been around...my son has our blog down again and things are crazy around here. It's much too long to go into here, but I'll get back to you later. I'll be gone for about a week at the first of the month. My Mom's 90th birthday and my brother coming home from Guam. I'll try to do better when I get back. Take care :)
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Jody said...

    This one is definitely my granddaughter. I am going to find a photo from this summer and make a page for her. Thanks!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    thank you for sharing, great QP's