Monday, September 03, 2007

Valjs Button Collection


I got to playing around making buttons when I made the QP from a couple of days ago.:) They are different colors and some are flat...some are rounded ..some are textured. Be sure to click on the preview to get a better look at them.:) Hope you like them. If you like them..I made some butterfly buttons too...let me know if you would like to have them.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me on the last QP.I am so glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!

My Dh and DD were off of work yesterday and my oldest son didn't have to go to work until 4 p.m. so we spent the morning together.We haven't had a chance to do that in a while.We went to Golden Coral for their wonderful breakfast bars and then to the computer stores.Not my favorite shopping places but they do have what we need for the computers when we need it.LOL My Dh loves to browse to see what new and interesting gadgets they have come up with now.:) After the first couple of puter stores...we dropped Jim (DH) off at Best Buy and the rest of us went across to Michael's.hehe...now there I can find stuff I would love to have.:) Jim did have a disappointing moment during our adventures....one of his favorite computer stores closed down.CompUSA.They didn't leave a sign saying where they had moved to so he looked on his cell/palm phone to see where the nearest one to us was.Well...we didn't feel like a trip to Tennessee ..so that ended that search.Poor Jim.:( Guess he will have to stay with Micro Center...Office Max...Office Depot ,Circuit City and Best Buy.Bummers.:)

Do you have anything planned for today? Christy and I will probably go shopping for a little while.She needs new shoes and we need some necessary essentials at the house. Toilet Paper would be great!LOL We aren't quite to the panicing stage yet..but it's close.LOL TMI?LOL (too much info) for those of you who don't know what that means.hehe

If you would like to use these.....

Here they are:)

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    3s_enough said...

    I loooove Buttons! Thank You So Much, these are beautiful! Can't wait to see the Butterfly ones!

    Have you or could you make some button stitches to go with them? I struggle finding button stitches and I can't seem to make any that ever look right..

    Have a great day, and Thanks again!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY for the cool buttons can never have enough!!! LOL
    Would sure love the butterflies:)
    TY for your visit!!!!
    Just finishing up my puter stuff today!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Great buttons.nice assortment of colors.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Love the buttons Valinda - well you know I love buttons. LOL. They're sure fun to make, too!

    Its nice you had some quality time with your ds - we treasure any visits from our daughters. What were some of the new computer gadgets you saw? Anything you think we should know about?

    Have fun shopping w/ Traci - and get this, I never NEVER never have bought t.p. since married, my mil buys all mine, its her love language to me. LOL!

    Have a blessed day, my friend.

    Barb

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- just dropped by to say HI from hot, steamy, rainy costa rica! Inet cafes are everywhere, but no A/C, sticky keyboards, etc. (we are SO spoiled with conveniences). Very expensive here also as prices are the same as in the states, but people make maybe 20% as much. Till next time...

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    The buttons are awesome!! :) So good to hear from you and know that you are doing quality things with your time:) HUGS!!! I want to go shopping!!! too bad we just bought groceries and dont have money for extra shopping this time around LOL otherwise i would have joined you LOL HAHAHA

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the great buttons!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Trisha said...

    These buttons are great! Thank you :-)