Monday, September 10, 2007

Valjs Blue QP 9-7-07


Here is one for our guys. Thought it was about time they had one.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me this week.I am so glad you like the QPs and the kit.You are most welcome.:)

Barb
  • Mrs.Miles
  • was so gracious to put a music video on her blog that I had sent to her.She even made us a beautiful cross to go with it..so hop on over to her blog and grab it and listen to the video..it will bless your heart..and then be sure to leave her some luv.:) Thanks!

    I have laundry...and then more laundry to do today.My back is much better...still twinging.I will most likely see if the chiropractor can put it back in for me just for that added umph...that is needed to make it right.:) Thank you all for your well wishes and concern.I appreciate it so much..how sweet you are.:)

    If you would like to use this one...

    Here is the link :
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Love the QP LOVE the color :) can't pass up anything blue. LOL :) HUGS!!!

    Thanks for the Anniversary Wishes :) LOL Well Not surprisingly We didn't do anything for it and it was just another day. The only one that Actually remembered my anniversary and took it seriously... WAS MY DAD!!!???!!! LOL he called me and said Happy Anniversary and told me we beat the odds. That many marriages dont even make it to the 10 year line... I said GOOD I made this far.. Now I can I trade him in? LOL :) Anyway.. After 10 years and 3 kids I guess Anniversaries are just as common as going to the bathroom.. Gotta be done but no big deal LOL (Can you tell that I am bothered that hubby didn't do anything other than ONE time tell me Happy Anniversary.) LOL Alright I had better get some stuff done around the house. haven't even had my coffee yet!!! LOL HUGS!!! ;)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for this beautiful QP!!!!
    Glad to hear your backs doing a little better!!
    HUGS!!!

    Jody said...

    You've done it again! Another beautiful QP - (I won't mind at all if you have more in this colour) I am finding photos for the Autumn Wheat QPs now and hope to have 8-10 pages done soon.

    DH and I are going to get away for a couple of days on Wednesday ( our 49th Aniversary is Thursday). I'll be back on line on Friday to see what goodies you have posted.

    Thanks again

    myscrapbook said...

    Very nice QP.tfs

    Lizzerd said...

    guys schmuys !!! blue is for **ME** ... thanks so much for the freebie, sweetie. Hope your back is all better soon.

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...
    Glad you're feeling better. It's awful when your back is aching. It makes everything seem twice as hard.

    I love this quickpage and the shade of blue you've chosen and I will definitely be using it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you managed to pick up all the Grab Bags.. If not, I think you have a bit of pull..lol

    I hope you're sleeping by now. I've just returned from a meeting and I guess I'll have to put together a freebie for tomorrow...or maybe not...lol.

    Anyway, I'm gonna come back tomorrow and pick up all your other great freebies I haven't had a chance to download.

    Hugs to you...:)

    Ruthie said...

    Beautiful song! I just wish I could leave her song go all day... thank you for pointing it out to me.

    Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST (Just Moved) to:

    sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sabrina said...

    Thank you for this beautiful blue page. Can't ever have too much of anything blue, especially this lovely shade.

    jburkhart said...

    I will have fun using this qp - thank you, Val! Hope your back is feeling better real soon....I know how painful that must be for you! Yep, I seem to be doing Laundry all the time now that school is back in session - haven't counted, but must be like 6 or 7 loads a week - I so dislike doing laundry!!!
    Hugs!
    Michaele