Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Valjs Blue QP 9-7-07-2


Some of you wanted some more pages with the blue from yesterdays.I got as close to it as I could.:) The photo prongs and staples....I left loose so you can put your pics behind them.Be sure to add a shadow to them. Hope you like this one too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday..I am sooo glad you like that page.You are most welcome.:)

I wanted to let you know that I am to the point of having no choice but to delete some of the pages from January.I will be doing that tomorrow...so be sure to grab the ones you want.:)

Not much to tell you today.I got my laundry done and did some light house work yesterday. I didn't get the chance to go see the chiropractor..but my DD is off today and if they can fit me in...I will go see him.:) Thank you all for your concern and well wishes.You're the best!!:)

If you would like to add this page to your collection....hehe...

Here it is:)

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!
    Love the LO with your son!!!!

    Jody said...

    Yes! Another Blue QP! You really are a doll, thanks so much.

    Please get to the chiropracter asap - from my experiience they can work wonders. My back was so messed up a month ago you wouldn't believe how curved it was. Now it is slowly straightening out and I feel 1000 percent better. I will have to keep going for the rest of my life I am sure to keep it lined up but so worth it to not have pain.

    myscrapbook said...

    love the qp.tfs

    Lizzerd said...

    yup, the blue is still for **me**, same as yesterday!!!!! thank you so much for such *pretty* QPs!

    Ruthie said...

    Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST at:

    sugarshackscraps.com/digiscrapfreebielist/

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Valinda!
    Yes, once again I must say that I am so sorry for not visiting your blog much sooner - I really don't know where the time goes anymore....can you believe we are almost half way through September - yikes!!!! I am very happy to have my yard sale done and over with, even got most of my garage back...lol! Now I can try to sit back and scrap a bit, as well as catch up with my bloggin buddies! I appreciate all your visits and kind words to my blog - love your avatar and being able to see your smiley face, too!
    I think your new qp is lovely - love the pale blue colors and I even made some more room on my ED so I can download some...yay!
    How have you been doing? I didn't know how often you would be blogging after you said you wouldn't be bloggin much...but glad to see that you are still bloggin away and creating such beautiful qps and goodies for everyone still - you have lovely designs!
    Gonna go and catch up some more on your blog...big hugs to you and I will once again try not to be gone for so long!
    Take care!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com