Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Valjs Textured Metal Brads


Here's a few textured metal brads I thought you might like to use.:) Hope you like them.:) Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer....better view.! Here's a little tip for you..You know those stick pins I made a few posts back?..well try bringing one of them up in your paint program...and place one of these brads over the top of the one that is there..covering it completely..and then merging your objects into a single object.That way you have soo many more stick pins.!Cool eh?:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterday's QP.I am sooo glad you like it. You are most welcome.:)

Well..let's see....My Mom came over yesterday and we were able to get quite a few things done.You know the heavier cleaning..the stuff that gets overlooked so you can do the more necessary things...that sort of stuff...like cleaning the rails going up the stairs..where the grand daughters hold on to make sure they don't fall while going up and down the stairs. Cleaning the white interior doors and panels...the white woodwork. etc. But I don't even want to go to the cookie jar collection I have above the cupboards in my kitchen.LOL...my Mom came over a few months ago to help with that and she may not come see me again for a while if she knew I had that planned again.LOL Do you know how much grease can collect on those in just a short amount of time? Yuk! And it's up and down the ladder to get them..clean them..and put them back up..then to the next one..etc. and I have several of them.LOL Now I ask you..why do I collect cookie jars when I have diabetes?...I started collecting them long before I discovered I had it.:) Only one jar is filled with cookies and that is the one on the kitchen counter.We call it Robby's cookie jar...cause everytime he comes over to see us..that is almost the first place he goes.When I go to the store to stock back up on cookies for the jar..I tell my DH ...I have to get some cookies for Robby's cookie jar... Robby is my youngest son.I am allowed to spoil him a little.LOL

I am later getting my blog up this morning..so I will get to the freebie now.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thanks for the VERY pretty Freebies.. Love all of em.. they remind me of my grandmas couch buttons. :) OHHH I know what you mean about the dirty things on the cupboard. I did that for my mom ONCE!! LOL except she collects Crock pots.. Of all things!!! and they are HEAVY!! and MY aunt collects bird houses which she keeps up there.. and there is a TON of em.. I will not help her clean those!! LOL HUGS:) Hope all is well and I know I have to update my blog...

    myscrapbook said...

    great brads.tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the awesome brads!!!!
    I'm still trying to get my spring cleaning done!!!LOL

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com