Saturday, August 18, 2007

Valjs Textured Golden Elements8-15-07


Here are some more textured gold elements.Be sure to click on the previews to get a closer look at the texture.I love the way these came out..the light reflecting off of them.:) Hope you like them too! Oh...and will tell me so.LOL BTW..Try using some of these elements as brads to hold your photos in place.I bet they would be cute:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

I am going to leave these up until Monday.My DH has the day off tomorrow and I want to spend the time with him.:) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.!

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!
    Hope you & hubbie have a great weekend!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Great testured gold elements.tfs

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    Absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Hi Val,
    I just came by to say hi! I love the new look of your blog. Really nice. I hope you and DH are having a great weekend. I relelased 2 new kits this weekend, that I have been working on for the last month. LOL. I'm slowly doing closet cleaning, kinda like spring cleaning! LOL, I didn't realise how much stuff I have that I don't even use. I'm making freecycle piles and going to start posting some of it soon. I don't want to wait until it's cluttering the dining area and trying to keep Lillie out of it. Take care and I'll come back by soon!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Classy looking elements, Valinda - they would grace any page! I have not fallen from the planet - LOL - was away for a week to our mom and dads (my in-laws) for a week, I just never advertise we are not home on my blog, you know? I sure missed you, will pop in the next few days between unpacking etc!

    Hugs, Barb

    crlin said...

    These are beautiful! Thank you!!

    jburkhart said...

    Oops, forgot to metion that your qp is gorgeous and thank you! Also, these gold textured elements are beautiful - they look extremely realistic, too! Thanks for sharing these!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    grambie said...

    Your collection of beautiful gold elements are just too awesome with that extra texture. Love the varied element pieces selected to include along with that anchor for my son's navy photos and the dragonfly for my little ones. Thanks again for your fantastic acts of love. HUGS!!!

    cathy said...

    Thank you for these beautiful elements.