Friday, August 10, 2007

Valjs Tan Elements 8-6-07


Here is another set of elements for this kit.When you click on the preview you will be taken to another window that will show you a close up of the leather texture that is on them.This small preview doesn't do them justice.:)

I decided to put this up late this evening because my Dh is gonna reformat my puter for me this weekend.It has been giving me some trouble for a while and I am gonna start from scratch and see if that helps any.I went to the Chiropractor today and so far my navel is in the proper place..but the ligaments are unhappy...I can't sit or lay still very long in one position...so this is a good time to have it done..since I have to leave it alone for a couple of days anyway.:) I hope to see you all on Monday..if all goes well. I can write and let you know something even if I can't leave a freebie for you.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me today...I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!

If you would like to use these.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much!!!
    Hope you get the much needed rest to feeling better!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    DEEEEP Breath... blow it out.... DEEEP Breath.. blow it out.... Oh wait thats LAbor.. LMAO :) I hope you get something figured out at the dr. office.. and I hope its not painful and I hope its quick!! LOL: ) I hate sitting in a dr office longer than the actual time you see the DR for. :) HUGS!!!
    Leslie

    embosje (Netherlands) said...

    Don't you have a brace for that ankle? Hope you feel better after you've been to the chiropractor. Tell him a couple of splitpens and a few stitches sometimes do the trick LOL. But no kidding, i really hope he is able to help you out. Take good care of yourself and all the rest you need. Will burn a candle for you. I wasn't here for almost a fortnight, so i had a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for all the freebies. BIIIIIG hugs. :-D

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda -

    V. nice elements - thanks as always, you're so generous. Glad to hear of your b. button being in the right place, but sad to hear bout the ligaments... praying for relief for you. I hope your puter gets a good clean, what a sweety is your DH.

    I've painted some exterior of our house, and gone yard saling... will sunbathe/swim this pm, then hang out at our local library - love doing that, watch a movie later... a lazy day for me too!

    Will look for your reappearence later.

    hugs,
    Barb

    kyky said...

    thanks for sharing these elements!

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I hope you will feel better soon {HUGS} Take enough rest, my friend!
    Thank you very much for the nice elements, you always think of others, even when you´re not feeling well! Don´t worry about sharing freebies, just let us know when you have any news to share (hopefully good ones!)
    I´m thinking of you!
    Hope you´re having a nice Sunday!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    myscrapbook said...

    Great elements.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the elements. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon!

    Robbi1 said...

    Darling goodies Val, thanks so much - Michaele said to say 'hi' and she misses you stopping by her blog :( and hopes you are well.
    Take it easy and hope you feel better! Just got back from Big Bear for a few days - now off again will be back Wed then hope to update blog with lotsa pics!
    Hugs!

    jburkhart said...

    I see about the belly button now!!!!!!....ouch...so sorry about all the pain you must have gone through...hope the chiropractor helped ya a bit......hope you are resting lots still and getting better!
    LOL about reformatting the computer - my dh still says that he is going to reformat the computer...but luckily he has been able to tune it up here and there to keep it going for the most part!!!! One day he will do it, too! Glad you are back up and running now!
    Hugs!
    Michaele