Thursday, August 09, 2007

Valjs QP 8-6-07


Here is the QP for this set of papers. I left all the pieces loose so you can put them where you want and also be able to place your photo behind the elements.Even the holes for the stick pin are loose..so be sure to grab those.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me on this set.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!

I will most likely be taking it easy today.My tail bone is twisted and my naval is almost an inch to the right further than it is suppose to be.:( You should see how it looks when I stand up.LOL My Chiropractor is closed today..so I will stick it out until tomorrow and have him put me back together again.It usually takes several trips and a LOT of money to get me straightened out.(This happens because of my bad ankle and me limping all of the time.Just a part of my life.:) ) So...I may not be able to sit here for very long.If I don't come see you..that is why.:)

If you like this Qp ....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Suzi said...

    I love the QP, Val! Sorry to hear you're "All messed up". Take it easy and get better :) Thank you so much for the qp. Hang in there, girl!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hope your feeling better real soon!!!
    TY so very much for the lovely QP!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful QP.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda - I am sorry to hear of your health issues - I will pray for you. I hope your Chiro manages to get you aligned & you don't suffer with pain.

    Your QP is awesome... I just turned my sister, who was visiting the past 4 days, onto QP's in general so we were exploring your blog - I was showing her your terrific work and she's anxious to d/l a whole bunch. Thanks for your time and talent and generosity.

    I'll be back soon.

    *hugs*
    Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Val, I hope you will feel much better soon! Take care!
    I love your new QP, thank you very much for sharing this with me :)
    I hope you had (or still have) a nice day in spite of your pains! Here it is late evening now and a big storm rushes over the city with thunder and lightnings. I´m always a bit scared because we live directly under the roof and our windows are bevelled, so every lightning sheds light in the rooms. Hope it is over soon ;)
    Have a good night (well, okay - later.... - so have a good rest of the day LOL)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

    Maria said...

    Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

    MaggieM said...

    This is beautiful and thank you for sharing it. God Bless.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OMGoodness VAL!!! I hope you are doing alright.. I can't imagine how that must feel but I am sure it is MOST uncomforable. That is really awful. I hope they can help you FAST and with out much pain. :( HUGS HUGS: HUGS:)!!!

    Peggie said...

    This is gorgeous. I love the elegant look of the layout. Thank you.