Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Valjs QP 8-21-07


Okay...I have no idea what color this is.LOL My family have looked at it and that is the first thing they ask me.:) I used a gradient fill on the frames..and I used the split shadow option on PI to make them look like the edges are lifted up from the background.I love the way it turned out.Hope you do too.:)

I wanted to let you know I am going to slow down on the freebies and my blog.It is getting increasingly difficult for me to come up with an "original" idea these days ..with all the designers that are out there now.After all...how many ways can you put a frame on a square?LOL Plus..there are things...Great things ...going on in my personal life that I want to devote my time to.:) Any of you who know what it is to be led by the Spirit of the Lord..will understand where I am coming from.:) I have made such wonderful friends on here and as I am able I will come see you.I love each and every one of you.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.You are soo sweet to do that.I have enjoyed reading them all....on here and on 4shared.As I am able..I will put something up for you ..just to remind you I am still around.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val.

    I love this quickpage and I know just how I'll use it.

    I'm sorry to hear you are going to cut down on your blogging, but I understand, completely. This is a very time-consuming pastime and there are so many more important things in our lives which should be occupying our time. I'm glad you will be following your heart.

    I'll miss you, however. I love your visits to my blog and your cute little comments. I look forward to them and our race to post on DST.

    I hope you get a chance to do some scrapping and make some of your great freebies from time to time.

    Take care, and here's some big hugs.

    HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    TY for the cool award>
    I hope that in a couple of days I'll be able to work on my blog but right now its bad because I keep getting knocked off the internet with my DSL I got a new modem but My son doesnt have the time until the weekend to install it!!!
    I'm going to miss you but will still check in on you everyday!!!!
    Family always comes FIRST!!!
    TY for todays beautiful QP!!!
    BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL I hope to get this to you without being interupted by the storm.. We have having some severe weather Here.. OHHH HUGS TO YOU!!!! IM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!! so please dont leave too much time between visits. I know what you mean about devoting your time to something good. I came to the realization that I am spending too much time from my family.. and so I am trying to spend equal amounts of time between my time, computer/design time, and family time. Time just moves faster than you think.. and then it totally gets away from you.. OHHH type faster.. its thundering bad... UMMMMMMMMMM Just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU VAL!!! You are sooo GREAT to me.. and have been since I started!!! You have been there for me when I needed it and Been there as a friend and as Mentor.. and for that I am in your debt.. and I'll will repay you by mowing your yard sometime LOL :) Alright its getting Windy now too.. I best get off here and say THANK YOU VAL!!! You ARE A HUGE INSPIRATION IN MY LIFE... And I will KEEP on striving to be a Great Friend like you have been to me.. and the WHOLE Online community.. and... ummm... See you tomorrow ;) HUGS!!!!! LOL :)

    Leslie:)

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for the new QP! I love it :)
    I understand why you want to cut down a bit, it´s nearly unbelievable how productive you are! Every day a new freebie for us... You´re soooo generous! Thanks for all you do!
    Don´t have a bad conscience now when you think of your real life first, it´s the most important thing :)
    I will be happy to read a few words from you here every once in a while to see how you´re doing!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohhh can I name that color then, like how they name all them lipsticks and nail polishes??? I would call it... erm... pashionate pansy! ok, so its not perfect, but it would pique people's interest...
    it's a beautiful template tho!

    Right on about slowing down my friend... I am so glad it's been laid on your heart - and it shows your heart is in the right place, dwelling on the most important people in your life, your family and personal friends. I've always said, if things are not good at home, how could I possibly go out and be good for the world? I think you've seen me back off now and again, and I think its what is meant in the bible when it says to get yourself in a closet for prayer... we all need time away to get closer to God, and to refresh.

    Your elements and creations are amazing Valinda, a definate gift. You have been so very generous and giving.. and we all love our VJ visits, and we'll still get them, but just a little less.

    I'm going to uplift you and your family in prayer, and I know that you will be so RICHLY rewarded for this... and you will have SO MUCH great stuff to blog.

    hugs!!

    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    Thank you for all that you have done. You deserve time to yourself, and your family. Try to keep us posted on what is happening. (((Hugs)))

    Linda said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP, Val! Family time is so important so I understand why you won't be on your blog as much. Take care and drop in when you can to say hello and let us know how you are.
    (((HUGS))) Linda

    grambie said...

    Stopping by to say hi and to leave a little love. I downloaded your fantastic textured elements the other day and left word. I am taking it easy, so my visits are spread out. I want to complement you on this so fantastic layout. Love the placement of the multiple photo placement along with that awesome color. Tell your family it is called beautiful because it is. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    katg1006 said...

    Hello Val!! (((hugs))) I am so glad that you are finding time for you!! You have given so much of yourself for so long...it's time for you :-) I hope you still will pop on once in a while to just tell us about your life and how you are?? Because I would miss you my friend (((Hugs)))

    Amy W. said...

    Lovely QP Val! I keep meaning to stop by but someone is very distracting! Okay HI! I'm glad you're taking time off for you, that's always a good thing. I'll try to stop by and comment when I can but you know how toddlers are. Everything is NOW!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    just wanted to see if you had any news here :)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It´s late here in Germany and I will soon go to bed!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Helen said...

    hay girl how's it going finally got some time to myself to go blog hunting. and stop in and say hi to some people i've miss. and you are one of them. so love the new look here and the freebie's. wow things just look awesome and looks like things are going good for you. now that thing have settle a bit and kids are back in school i guess i can get out a lot of the QP's i downloaded from here and use them. thanks for all the freebies. and WTG with the site. thanks love and joy helen.

    Robbi1 said...

    Miss You :) Hope you are having a wonderful, restfull week...keep us posted as to all the wonderful things you are doing too :) Hugs!

    Lizzerd said...

    are you ok, girl? you haven't posted anything-at-all in a whole week!!!