Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Valjs QP 8-13-07


Christy (DD) sold her doll !! YEAAAAAAA!!LOL Isn't she pretty? I love the long stretch on her neck.If you want a closer look....just click on the preview.:) I couldn't resist showing her to you and also placing her in the new QP I just made.:) Yes...you can use it!!LOL..dwnld below.:) If you want to see Christys doll at different angles..just click on her link "Christys Creations" in my side bar.:)

I used some of the elements I have given as freebies.Notice the push pin??LOL I added an angle shadow and it looks like it is standing off of the background.Also ..the picture ...looks like it is tacked and paper clipped to the page behind it and the bottom is floating above it.It took me a while to figure it out..but I like the way it turned out.:) What do you think?

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left for me on this last weeks kit.I didn't know at the time I made the papers..that it would turn into a kit and a QP.LOL I sure appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment for me.I love to find out what you think of my stuff.:)

My DH is still loading programs into the puter for me..I would just hate to take that job away from him.LOL He had to reload my paint program yesterday evening..cause the first time it loaded..it wouldn't recognize my printer..I can't have that ..now can I?:) So...I will be glad when everything is up and running like it should.Yeah..right.LOL

For those of you who would like to know..my naval is still centered.hehe..yea!! If you don't know what I am talking about..scroll down and read some of the past posts.LOL

If you would like to use this QP..without Christy's doll....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Congrats to your DD!!!
    TY so very much for the awesome QP!!!!!

    Cintia said...

    Hello my Friend! :D
    I loved alllllll!
    So cute this picture and your pin, is a show! wonderful!
    I see your photo too, you are so beautiful :D
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    great news for Christy :) Congrats to her!!!
    Thank you very much for your new quickpage, beautiful work (as always!).
    Here the weather was very hot today, so I didn´t spend much time at the PC, rather outside our house. I went to visit the little Henrike and we ate an ice-cream in the city :)
    I hope you´re still having a beautiful day! I´m almost off to go to bed - I have a date with my Harry Potter- book there *gg*

    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    xashee's corner said...

    oh your DD does such LOVELY truly BEAUTIFUL work!! Thank you so much for sharing her talent!!! :D i always look forward to seeing a pic of her latest!!! :) Thanks for the qp too ;)
    Have a WONDERFUL day!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Robbi1 said...

    Gorgeous QP and Beautiful figurine Christy made! I love them all....
    Hope you are doing well - all ok here too- Have a wonderful week!

    jburkhart said...

    Still centered naval??????? I guess I will have to keep on reading...lol! Your dd's new doll is stunning - so happy she sold it! YAY!!!!!!! I wish her lots of future success!!!
    The QP you created is a great design and beautifully done - thanks so much for sharing with me!
    Big hugs!
    Michaele