Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Valjs Push Pins


I had a request for some push pins.Hope these will work.This is my first attempt at making these. I put them in psd and png. If you add an angle shadow to them..they will stand off of the page a little.:) Tomorrow I have some of these that are set at an angle. Let me know what you think of these.:) Lynne..I emailed you and told you I wouldn't have time to do these today..I was wrong.LOL

Thank you All so much for the wonderful comments you left me for the Crumpled Floral Papers.I am soo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.! I tried to do them in brown and ivory..but couldn't make the colors turn out the way I wanted.So sorry.:( I will have to add to my brain capacity to do that evidently.LOL

Today is our 36th Anniversary.:) My Dh is taking me to Pappadeus Steak and Shrimp restaurant . It's a fancy one.The Waiters and Waitresses all dress in black and white dress .The guys wear bow ties...and when it comes to dessert time..they don't hand you a menu.They come around with a tray of individual yummy treats...slices of cake..etc. I think they are fake though.But I like that kind of menu.I would much rather see the product than just read it and hope it's what you wanted.:)

Just a little history for those of you who haven't heard yet.

I started going with my Dh when I was thirteen and he was fourteen.I moved across the street from him and we were attracted to each other immediately.I went with him for four years and then we got married.I was seventeen and he was eighteen.So ..we have loved each other for fourty years.:) We are best friends and would rather be with each other than any one else in the world..cept the Lord of course.:)

If you would like to try these push pins...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
    & many more!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the cool push pins!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    great pins.tfs

    dj said...

    Love the pins! Thanks for sharing.

    Anonymous said...

    Very cute!!!! thank you for the pins!! :)

    Maria said...

    Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    ConnyB said...

    Happy Anniversary, Val! That is such a long, long time! I admire you both for that :)
    I hope you had a fantastic day celebrating this!

    I´m a bit stressed, the whole therapy thing is really stressful, so I don´t spend much time at the PC. Just wanted to stop by now and give you a BIG HUG! I´m thinking of you!

    Thank you very much for the great push pins!

    HUGS,
    Conny

    Robyn said...

    Just like in real life, push pins come in handy. :) At least these won't poke my fingers, LOL. Thank you!

    Ci said...

    Uau! :D
    My God!
    This is wonderful!
    I love the Push Pins :D
    Thank you so much to sharing with us.
    Kisses my friend.. have a nice weekend.

    Sandie said...

    So sorry I missed your anniversary, but I just wanted to wish you a happy one anyway! What a wonderful example you must be to your family, having been in love for that many years~ especially when you started out so young!! Congratulations, & may you have many more great years together!!

    nascarlady_48fan said...

    Thank you for the neat push pins!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the great pins.

    Anonymous said...

    How fun! Thank you so much!