Saturday, August 04, 2007

Valjs Photo Prongs 8-3-07


Anyone want some photo prongs?:) I have these today with a criss cross texture on them and then tomorrow I will have some with a different texture for you. You can't have too many photo prongs...having a choice is the name of the game.LOL Hope you like these.:) Be sure to click on the preview for a closer ...better view.:) I put them on a colored background and added a shadow to the preview so you can see how they will stand out on your pages.Be sure to add a shadow to all of these elements I am giving you ..so they will look more 3D.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on the stick pins.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.!

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you for the awesome prongs!

    -Sarah

    Maria said...

    Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL YOU are so Pretty!!!! YOU are MUCH younger than you let on :) LOL:) Turd!!! LOL Your prongs are definately cute!!! :) thanks so much for sharing them :) HUGS:) HUGS!!!!!!!

    nascarlady_48fan said...

    Thanks for sharing the prongs! I have very few photo prongs!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the great prongs.

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val - I forgot in my last post to tell ya how great you look in person! (your new photo here...) I love your hair cut, short and easy to manage - Mine is a little shorter yet... Darling picture, and thanks for the cute prongs!
    Hugs, Robbi

    KK & WS said...

    thanks for your great prongs..i love the colors...