Sunday, August 05, 2007

Valjs Photo Prongs 3


Here are more prongs with a slight texture to them.These can be used on most any of your pages.:) Click on the preview for a closer...better view of the texture.:) I decided not to put the second set up.The texture wasn't that different from the first set.:) Hope you like these too.!
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me on yesterdays prongs.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.!
My Dh is off again today. Leslie ..you will be glad to know he is gonna mow the yard.hehe.:) It sure needs it.!! Not much else on the plans for today soo far.Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!:)
If you would like to use these prongs.....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much!!!
    LO the LO!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Very cute! Thank you so much! These are my very first prongs- I'm new to this!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    SWEET :) I mowed on Saturday.. OMgoodness. I should have just stayed inside.. SUNBURN!!! and because it had rained so much our lawn was THICK and TALL.. I had to go over it a couple of times.. and it took 6 hours!!!! I know.. I didn't mind that but it did take long. LOL I love to sit on my mower and just mow.. no thoughts of money, kids, bills, to do lists... Just a peacful.... is this line straight?... Opps missed a lttle here..... KWIM? in a different world feeling LOL :)
    HUGS and thanks for the DL :)

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I LOVE your new Avatar here! So nice to see you in person - finally a photo to the name :))
    Thank you very much for showing this to us all! You´re a very beautiful woman!
    Thank you also for your latest goodies! I love the LO of your dd in the spiderman suit. How funny this photo is :)
    Here it is very, very hot at the moment. I´m sweating that much, I have to go outside today. But than - I have some appts. with the therapists in my house before. Bummers! I will search for a shadow place under the trees when they´re gone *g*
    I hope you will have a fantastic day!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny