Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Valjs Paper Pack 8-6-07 Pt 2


Here is the leather textured papers from this pack.I have these colors in plain and cloth also in the zipped file.Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays paper pack.I am so glad you like them.I know they are different..but I have been trying new things. The old Val..will be back shortly.LOL

I found out too late what was wrong with my paint program.(Thank you Christy) :) It needed a patch installed.I say too late ..cause I tried to copy some fonts from my computer to save for reinstalling after my DH reformatted my hard drive...well..in the process of trying to copy them..they messed up.So..I am having to try to find the ones I like again. Fortunately we don't have to reformat the hard drive....this time.LOL You would not believe how full of files my puter was.I transferred all of my designs to another drive and now I can start all over filling this one up again.whoo hooo!!! .LOL

Just for your info...Have you ever been told that it is not good to know too much.? Sometimes I think that.Like yesterday when we thought we were gonna have to reformat the hard drive...My Dh told me he was gonna let me do that cause I have learned a lot about the puter.LOL He has always done that in the past for me. I looked at him with baby doe eyes and a pout on my lips and asked...."When did you stop loving me?" Then we both laughed.LOL But..I have to admit...I am sooo glad Christy suggested the patch.!!! LOL

If you would like to use this set of papers...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    myscrapbook said...

    great paper packs.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for sharing more of these great papers.

    Maria said...

    Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    GAAAA I had a post then Blogger ate it... But I said.. I am in the same position as your hubby with MY hubby.. I think next time I am going to make him do his own.. He knows what he is doing... LOL :)