Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Valjs Paper Pack 8-6-07 pt 1



Here is a paper pack I have been working on. I had to do this in two parts because my paint program froze up this morning and now I have to reinstall it because it has an error and won't load.:( If I get it working right..tomorrow I will have some papers with the colors I used here ..but they will have leather and cloth textures.So check back in the morning.:)
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left for yesterdays paper.:) I am so glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!
I am late getting this up this morning ..so here it is.:) Hope you like them.!
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink

  • 7 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for sharing you wonderful paper.

    Kimberly said...

    Thanks for sharing - I think these would be great for Christmas pages.

    Nancy P said...

    Thank you so much for these beautiful papers. You are very generous.

    Maria said...

    Thank you for your freebie! Your blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Valinda!

    I'm sorry I have not been about - well I am and I'm not... as I've been having some very special time with my sister. I only have one sister and we don't get a lot of time together as she lives far away. We are canning and drying all sorts of things, hanging out, baking, baking ourselves in the sun, swimming and taking her to all the touristy things to see in the area as well. So I just wanted to take a moment to stop by and tell you a big HUGE thanks for your faithfulness to come visit me even when I'm not around ... I love to see your comments in my inbox, you light me up! Will return soon! Love, Barb

    grambie said...

    So beautiful with your fantastic color scheme. Love the various patterns on this paper pack. This includes the striped and blocked patterns. The coordination of your colors within your designs are what separate you as a professional from us amatuers. As a Colorist, your designs just pop. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Those colors are AMAZING!! :) And i love the color blocking paper too:) Awesome :) gosh I know how bothersome and tiresome a reformat is.. I wish they would make that WHOLE process easier.. I hate when my computer freezes on me too. ;) LOL More on the next post :)