Monday, August 06, 2007

Valjs Orange and Black Swirly Paper


I love the way this paper turned out.To get a closer...better view..click on the preview.:) As you all know by now..I love pastels....but since I have seen soo many really cool layouts done with the darker colors...I have come to love them just as well..and thought I would offer this paper today as a freebie...after all...fall is just around the corner.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays photo prongs.I am so glad some of you liked them.:) You are most welcome.!

For those of you who are interested....Christy has another doll on her blog.:) She is soo pretty! Stop by and take a look if you get a chance and let her know what you think.She would love some feed back.! Christy's Creations link is in my side bar.:)

If you would like to use this paper....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE IT VAL!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!
    Will also be great for Halloween!!!

    Cinda said...

    I love the colors and texture of this paper. It has been featured today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com

    Christeph said...

    Wow Val, Christy is so talented! Wonder if she's ever thought of using photos of her creations to make greeting cards - against the right background they'd be out of this world!
    Or you could even extract photos of some of the dolls to make stickers with for scrapbooking - they'd be fab!!!
    Thanks for the groovy paper today!!

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! It is so good to hear from you :) My trip was a bit frustrating and it might get more so, but we shall see... I'm so happy to see you have an avatar! I now have a face to go with the name :) I'm still trying to catch up, but there are SO many wonderful things here to download! Thank you so much, my friend :)
    (((hugs)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    ConnyB said...

    I love the new paper, the warm colors will make excellent for fall LOs also :) Thank you very much for sharing!
    It must be very early morning for you now. What are your plans for today?
    Here it is already afternoon. I´ve had already two appts. and will have another one soon. It´s raining cats and dogs outside, I will be glad when I come back home ;)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful paper.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Wow am I really this far behind? GEESH!!!! love the papers... ACTUALLY I LOVE LOVE LOVE Everything you have done :) lately!!! WOW!!! :) I put more on the next post :) WOOT:)

    CactusFreek said...

    This paper looks like a char grilled steak :o)