Thursday, August 16, 2007

Valjs Metal Bottle Caps



Here are eleven metal bottle caps.There are eleven cause I couldn't fit twelve on the preview.LOL I wanted them to be big enough for you to be able to put wordart or pics etc..on them.They are in individual png and psd this time.:)Hope you like them.:) ....and will tell me so.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays gold elements.Soo glad you like them.You are most welcome.:)

Not a lot going on around the ole homestead this week...so I will just get to the freebie.:)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:


  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning...
    I am having problems in general lol, not to mention my lack of sleep! My computer decided to do a Windows update right in the middle of posting my blog, so all uploading, writing, etc. was lost and I had to start all over. I slept in (and I use that term loosely) so I was off to a late start anyway. I'm just about finished, now, but I saw your note and thought I'd jot you a line.

    Hope you have a great day.
    Hugs...

    Sindiego said...

    Is that bed big enough for both of us? Is it the 13th? lol

    I know 4 shared was having problems on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I don't know what would have affected you being able to gain access to your account.

    Wouldn't our lives be a whole lot simpler without computers (and pets)?

    I hope your day turns out better than it started. In fact, I hope MY day turns out better than it started...lol

    Hugs (again). One can never get too many hugs.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Good Morning VAL :) GREAT elements :) HUGS!! :) I am heading to find out the race challenge:) so I have to cut it short. ;) Hope everything is going great for you today HUGE HUGS:)!!!
    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val so very much for the great bottle caps!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sindiego said...

    Hi again, Val

    I am not having problems with 4 shared or blogger today. That might be a first...lol.

    I hope you get the problem resolved. I know a few other people have had difficulties once in a while getting into blogger, and I know you have problems getting on my blog. The problem seems to be that all of my blogs are not linked to Sindiego's Scraps, for some reason. They are on my dashboard, but when I am on the other blogs, my main blog is not listed. I have no idea why that is. Like you, I have to get to it from the sidebar listing. Just a quirk, I guess.

    Hope you figure things out. When you are ready for Photoshop, let me know.

    :)

    Sindiego said...

    for your information, I think 4shared is having troubles again today. Sometimes the download links work and sometimes they don't. :(

    myscrapbook said...

    love the bottle caps.tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    These are so cute. Thank you! :)

    jburkhart said...

    Love the colors of the top 6...very pretty bottle caps!
    Been so hot around here....I am so ready for FALL....not so ready to rake and pick up leaves, but definitely ready for some cooler temps and less air conditioning, too!
    This is the last week of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race...it has been a lot of fun to create some challenging layouts....two more layouts to go.....sure would love to win the grand prize...but that is only a 1 in 160 chance...nice to wish though!
    Take Care and thanks again for always stopping by and bringing a smile to my face!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele