Monday, August 13, 2007

Valjs Kit Elements 8-6-07


Here are a few textured elements I made to go with this kit.Hope you like them.:) They are in psd and png. If any of you have a tutorial for how to separate the png from the single page on Photo Shop..please let us know.I have some scrappers telling me they don't know how to do that and I don't use photo shop.Thanks:)
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and well wishes you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are soo sweet.:)
My back is still a little sore..but so far I think it has held in place.At least now if I look deformed..it is natural.LOL I made sure I layed on ice packs and on my back so as not to move wrong.I think that helped a lot..but I was beginning to think I may develope bed sores if I had to stay that way much longer.:) We were able to go to dinner with my brother yesterday.Funny how you can live in the same town and not see each other for weeks at a time.We all are just sooo busy these days.But he (brother) works evenings and my DH works days..so it is hard for us to find time for a visit.:) Yesterday..they both had the day off.Cool!:)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.If you would like to tell me about it..I would LOVE to read about it.:)
If you would like to use these elements...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val.

    Just dropped by to pick up your great elements. I love what you do with them.

    Since you mentioned it the other day, I have my bright and colorful quickpage up this morning, if you would like to have a look...lol

    Hope you have a great day.

    Hugs...

    Sindiego said...

    Sorry Val...you are always invited to my blog.

    I screwed up this morning because I didn't have the preview of the quickpage on my main blog and had to copy the location from my test blogspot. I'm so glad you wrote to tell me. I didn't realize I was on that page when I posted the link for the freebie.

    Thanks again. You have saved me many times...lol.

    Hugs again.

    Sindiego said...

    me again...lol

    Send me an private email with your phone number and I will call you and explain all that I know about Photoshop.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awseome job Val!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad your back is feeling better just dont over do it!!!
    HUGS!!!! But not to hard!

    kyky said...

    thank so much for sharing it!

    Christeph said...

    Absolutely gorgeous Val! Love the soft coppery sheen on these, they'll work with lots of layouts - only wish I could get some little celtic knots and motifs in the same finish lol!!

    Glad you're feeling better, hope you're taking it easy!!!

    kinderdoodle said...

    Thank you for the great elements.

    Anonymous said...

    Glad you're feeling a bit better, and thank you for the lovely elements.

    bl said...

    thanks so much for the lovely elements

    Liv said...

    Hi! On Photoshop Elements, you use the marquee tools to select the shape. CTRL-C to copy the specific item you want. Go back to the layout. CTRL-V to paste it onto the layout. Hope this helps your readers who are asking! Thanks for your great stuff!

    tajicat said...

    Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    jburkhart said...

    Neat texture on these elements, too!
    One of my Uncles moved here from up north and I only get to see him maybe once a month...usually when my Dad and Mom come over and we all get together for dinner either at my house or to Mexican or another restaurant! It is nice to have family so close....my parents live 55 minutes away and my sister lives about 2 1/2 hours away - I only see her twice a year lately! Wish we could spend more time together!
    Well..guess I babbled enough for one night!
    Hugs!
    Michaele