Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Valjs Kit 8-6-07 Elements 5


Here is the last set of elements for the kit from last week.They are just some shiny gold ones....nothing fancy..but sometimes a plain shiny element is what you are looking for...right?LOL Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for Christy and me yesterday.I love her dolls and am so glad you took the time to compliment her.She puts a lot of hours into one of those.:)

I spent yesterday trying to catch up on some blogging.There are soo many talented designers out there now....I can't keep up with them.LOL Where I use to be able to visit most blogs in one day..it takes a week or more now.:) It's fun to see all the different things we all can come up with.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

If you would like to use this set of elements....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the fabulous elements!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    great elements.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for these. Very pretty.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    LOL....and is some cases a couple of weeks...like me! Hehehehehe! Yes, there are so many talented designers and so many beautiful goodies, layouts and information out there! I wish there was more time in the day...or a day with out interruptions so I could just blog hop, leave lots of love and get a ton of designing and scrapping in! LOL...who am I fooling - I have a 4 year old and a 13 year old...and at present, 10 cats! YIKES.....take care and enjoy your week!
    P.S. I wish I could get this same textural effect with my psp! It is gorgeous!!!