Friday, August 10, 2007

Valjs Decorative Squares 1 8-6-07


Here are some decorative squares I made for this kit.There are actually six altogether ..not just the four that are in the preview.... They are in psd and individual png this time.Hope you like them.:)

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and well wishes for yesterday.I haven't been able to call the Chiropractor yet to see if he is able to fit me in today.His office was closed yesterday..so I will let you know tomorrow if I am anywhere close to where I am suppose to be physically.:) One time this happened and I noticed it more when I was shopping at Walmart .My feet were headed straight down the aisle...and my upper part (torso) was twisted to the left side of the aisle.I said to myself "self...this isn't right" LOL It was easier to see what was on the shelves on that side..but I would much rather need to turn my head. hehe

I have a few sets of elements I made for this kit so like it or not..that is what you will get for the next few days.LOL You can use them for this kit or for any other pages you would like to use them for.Just be sure to add a shadow so they will look more 3D.:)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hope your feeling better!!!
    TY so very much for these great elements!!!
    Take care & rest this weekend!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Your deco sqaures are so pretty Valinda! I hope you did not suffer too much yesterday - HUGS!!! I will be thinking of you today! Thanks for your visits.

    Hugs,
    Barb

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the squares, very pretty. Take care of yourself!

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val...

    I just came across a hotlink to one of your files. I thought I'd send it to you so you can address it if you like.

    The website is:
    http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27145
    It's a forum for Photoshop Elements. The post is dated Jan 2007. Don't know if you care, but just in case, it's the 5th post down.

    I've downloaded all the freebies I've missed from you for the past week or more. One BIG THANK YOU for all of them. :)

    hugs..

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    first BEUTIFUL Elements:) Second.. FUNNY!!!=Self. HAHAHA:) HUGS!!!!! I hope you get ahold of them soon!!!!

    kyky said...

    thank you so much!