Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Valjs Custom Paper Clips 8-28-07


I thought I would pop in for a minute and leave a freebie for you.:) I just wanted to let everyone know I am fine...just catching up on a few things that I have neglected and have been piling up on me...and spending time with my Dh and studying the Word of the Lord.(Bible).:) Please don't worry!
I was making these paper clips..just to have something to do while I was resting..and accidentally turned them sideways on the page...the top set is what I came up with and thought they really looked cool! Have you seen any like them? If so..let the designer know I didn't copy theirs.LOL
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments and well wishes you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)
If you would like to use these.....I know..they aren't much..but they are what you get today.LOL

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    bl said...

    Thanks very much for the paper clips. Love the different look of the top set!

    KimberlyRose said...

    Pretty colors, thank you for sharing!

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    Very cute! I don't remember seeing any like those top ones. Thank you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Rachel said...

    love the clips.. thankyou.... and I'm glad you can come up with a few more elements... cause I think you do great making these. love em all.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Wow they really are cool Val!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    When you've the time check out my blog!!! LOL

    Sindiego said...

    Hehe... Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing the cute cat story.

    I'm glad you visited or I would have missed your newest freebie. The clips are great!

    I've checked your blog a few times, because I've missed you and your visits, but didn't see any signs of you. I'm glad all is well and you are happy. Please drop by, once in a while, and catch up on what's going on in my "boring" but busy life.

    Lots of hugs for you to make up for all the days you didn't get any from us.

    Have a great day.

    Phyldar said...

    Thanks so much for sharing these great paper clips! Love all the great colors :>

    myscrapbook said...

    love the clips.very different.Have not seen any like them.Very nice.lovely colors.tfs.

    Robbi1 said...

    Wow, those are really unique, Ive never seen them anywhere before...thanks so much...your creative juices are still flowin :)
    Miss your visits too, and glad to hear you are doing well. Take care my friend and God Bless!

    jill said...

    Hola de Costa Rica!! Finally made it and to an internet cafe. I can´t type on this different keyboard ut it is great to be in touch a little. Can´t download much to my little flash drive, but next time I´ll b ring my little 160 gb external so I won´t miss out on everything!

    Am trying to update by cra blog but will take a few days. So stop by later on for an update.

    Blessings to you!

    ConnyB said...

    WOW Val, you´ve been busy again :) Thank you very much for the clips :)
    Thank you also very much for your nice comment, I appreciate it very much!
    I was so busy with my knitting here that I almost forgot my virtual life LOL
    Actually I´m knitting a pullover, never done that before - so let´s see where it will take me *gg*
    I hope you will have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Conny