Friday, August 17, 2007

Valjs Crumpled Blue QP 8-16-07


Finally...another QP.LOL I used a blue crumpled floral paper I made...I love the way it turned out.Hope you do too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I take it ..we have plenty of bottle caps.LOL The dwnlds were really low.I will try to keep that in mind.:)

Speaking of comments....Liv left one for us.I had asked how to separate the elements from a single page in Photo Shop..this is what she wrote...Thank you so much for responding so quickly Liv.:)

Hi! On Photoshop Elements, you use the marquee tools to select the shape. CTRL-C to copy the specific item you want. Go back to the layout. CTRL-V to paste it onto the layout. Hope this helps your readers who are asking! Thanks for your great stuff!

How cool is that??? Sounds soo easy.:) Please leave Liv a note of thanks.:) How sweet!!

If you would like to use this QP...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Jody said...

    This is an absolutely beautiful QP. Thank you so much! Just a thought, but would you consider making an album of QPs someday? I just love your work!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    beautiful qp.. Great job:) hugs!!!Guess what I will be doing today.... MOWING:) LOL Actually today i am dreading it.. its soo hot and STICKY and Humid.. and yuk.. LOL :) alrighty I should go.. Have the boys washin in the tub LOL :) talk about a WATER mess on the floor. LOL

    HUGS!! :)
    Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Gorgeous!!!!!!
    TY so very much Val!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    Connie said...

    Wow! this is so beautiful! Thanks so much.

    KEP said...

    Thanks for the lovely qp and the tip. I'm still learning how to use PSE 5.0, so any and all tips are appreciated.

    ~Autumn said...

    Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent and hard work so freely.
    I can't wait to look my goodies over and get some ideas of what I will do with them.
    I appreciate your generosity,
    ~Autumn

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    I just love the soft blue, the flowrs, and the silver elements. Thank you. :)

    Sabrina said...

    I really like the classic elegance of this page. Thank you

    jburkhart said...

    LOL about the bottle caps.....yes, I think I read somewhere recently that people do not really use them in their layouts anymore! I did read that cluster elements are popular........this quick page is lovely - so dainty and feminine, too! TFS!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Christy said...

    you did not show me this one...it is PRETTY!! Love you.
    Hugs and kissies.
    Christy
    PS..changed my blog :)

    cathy said...

    Thank you for this beautiful qp.