Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Valjs Red White and Blue QP


Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

My DD said this is really bright....and I agree..but I like it anyway.LOL Hope you do too.:)

I have seen soooo many gorgeous designs for today and I was reluctant to put mine up this morning...but thought there may be a couple of you who might want it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for the forest green elements.I am soo glad you like them. You are most welcome.:)

For those of you who know Conny B. I just wanted to let you know she goes into the hospital today...Please leave her some luv and be praying for her. Her link is in my side bar.:)

Don't forget to go see Leslie for more of her gorgeous Butterfly kit. Her link is in my side bar too.:)

My DD and my DH are off today....but we haven't made any plans yet. I'll have to tell you tomorrow what we decided.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    MaggieM said...

    Thank you for this beautiful QP and thank you for all of your freebies. You are very generous to share your talents with the community. Have a Happy 4th.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    What do you mean your reluctant to put this up!!!!
    ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much because this QP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sweetheaven said...

    its a great qp. thank you for deciding to post it. So snagged

    Linda said...

    I love it; thanks Val. Don't ever be afraid to post your gifts; you never disappoint! Happy 4th!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very nice QP Valinda - it IS bright! Hope you are not on the puter today - hope this comment finds you out watching a parade or something! Will be looking for pics!

    Love Ya
    Barb

    Robbi1 said...

    Great QP Val, it may be bright but its gorgeous! Thanks so much and Happy 4th! Thanks for the info on Conny, we all pray she will be feeling better after her surgery!
    Hugs, Robbi

    jburkhart said...

    Gorgeous QP, Val! Thank you so very much, it is beautiful!!!!!Just stopped in to tell you thank you for the lovely comments you have left me...it was great to hear from ya....I always look to see if you have stopped by! :) Glad you liked my goodies...I put a couple extras up today that go with it.....was too much fun!
    Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July....my oldest has a friend over and we just finished some delicous pizza....dh has a firework show this evening, we are looking forward to it!
    Hugs and will be back to catch up on your blog hopefully tomorrow or the next day- time allowed, right!
    Michaele

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    SOOO VAL!!! OMGoodness.. that page is AMAZING:) Do you see what time it is that I am posting? can you say NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY??? LOL

    We just had the huge Celebration for our towns 125 birthday.. that was great.. and then obviously 4th of July.. and then other town that we live next too.. will be having thier celebration.. so I decided this is the perfect time for a little blog vacation.. so I am going to take one and go thru all my stored files and such and get rid of things I have already used or dont plan on using.. Need room ya know:) Plus I want to get a few books made to be printed.. who invented TIME??? Because It really wasn't fair that didn't create enough for EVERYONE... Some people have Plenty of it and some never have enough. LOL Am I right? LMBO!!! I should coin that quote.. someone with more time Probably already did tho. LOL :) HUGS and Miss comeing to see you during the DAY TIME.. LOL HUGS:)
    And I am going to throw SWEET DREAMS IN there because You are probabaly sleeping:)
    LESLIE

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Great QP Val!!! I love it and can't wait to use it! TFS!
    Hugs.

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful QP.