Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Valjs Red Teddy Bear Element

Look what I made for you. LOL .Ain't he cute?:) I was playing around the other day and came up with this. I was pretty pleased with it...not sure what to do with the little guy..but..I am sure we can find something.:) He would love to go home with you.!! Be sure to click on him to see a bigger ...better view ..to help you decide.:)

We got back from our trip to Fla. yesterday afternoon. We stayed at a Quality Inn Monday night and it had a heated indoor pool..so I was able to try swimming...which was always difficult with the metal in my ankle. The cold water always made it ache like a tooth ache and I couldn't stay in very long.We specifically looked for a hotel with a heated pool so we could enjoy our stay.It was really nice. They had a spa too.We took advantage of both.:) Now it's back to the grindstone.There's lots to do around the house before my DH has to go back to work Saturday morning. I just wanted to put a freebie up for you today and I will get back with more about our trip tomorrow...if I get the chance.:)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me while I was gone.I sure appreciate your stopping by to say hi and wishing us a nice...safe ...trip...oh and you are most welcome for the QP.I am soo glad you like it.:)

If you would like to take this little guy home with you....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HEY VAL!!!!! so happy u are home;) HUGS:) Miss you so much:) Hope that that toothache in your ankle dosent both too much:) HUGS:) HUGS!!!
    Leslie

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this cute bear!!!
    Question can he be recolored?

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Scrapcat4914

    You can colorize the bear..that is fine with me.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    xashee's corner said...

    such a cute bear, i think it's quite AWESOME :D thank you so much for sharing such creative talent! Have a GREAT day!!

    Pillowgirl said...

    WB! Just in time, I am having a QP Challenge at my blog if yer interested in playing! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you do.