Saturday, July 07, 2007

Valjs Red Reflective Elements


Anybody like red?:) I have a couple different element sets done in red...just sitting in my hard drive.If you aren't tired of these..let me know and I will continue putting them up. I love the way these look as though they are glowing.Don't you? :)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me for my psychodelic butterflies.Sooo glad you like them. They are different..but that is a good thing.Right?:)

My DH has taken this weekend off....which he hardly ever gets to do..so I am gonna leave these up until Monday morning and then I will have something new for you then.:)

Have a great weekend!!

Both sets of elements are in the same file...if you would like to use them......

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Linda said...

    WOW! These are wonderful; thanks Val! Never get tired of your creations!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!
    Enjoy your weekend with hubby!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful.great colors.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - I'm on the scoot too...heading to a wedding ... so just want to wish you a happy, relaxing weeked... will catch up with you soon!

    hugs
    Barb

    PSharp said...

    Love the red. Thank you for sharing.

    grambie said...

    These are just HOT! HOT! HOT! So beautiful with all the lovely elements in their various shapes & patterns. Love the spicey effect of your style on each element. This on top of a softly pinkesh colored page scrap will just ring your bell!! Thanks again and I hope you & your family have a blessed weekend & upcoming holiday. HUGS!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val! Your reflective elements look fantastic....the apple looks good enough to eat! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your dh - so glad that he had the whole weekend off and you guys could spend it together!
    We are getting ready for the girl's birthday this next week! FYI...I got my Mom set up with her very own scrap blog...you can stop in and chat with her - she will be so happy you stopped by:
    http://robbiandmike.blogspot.com/
    Look forward to hearing how your weekend was!
    Big hugs!
    Michaele

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val its Me....glad Michaele gave you my blog address, nothing going on there just ratteling on much about nothin, but its fun and has made me get busy and do layouts - I actually did 3 in 3 days! Hope you stop by - I love your elements they are really neat!
    I know what ya mean - after 50 I find myself getting tired real quick when the grandkids are around :) Have a great evening!

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful, just beautiful! thank you! :)

    Liz said...

    I love red! Thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    Love red. thank you