Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Valjs Red QP 7-17-07


I have had this one in my hard drive forever...and thought I might see who would want to use it.:) It is real easy to use too..just paste your pics in the rectangles and journal in the square and and add some of those cool elements we have been dwnlding and it is done.:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me on the paper yesterday.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

My DH took today off and not sure what we will do.No plans so far...the weather has been cloudy and rainy..so the grass is really growing..but really wet..so no mowing...wet grass on a hill is not a good thing for your feet.My son slipped on the grass one time and twisted his ankle and the only thing to stop the mower from going down the hill and across the street was his car parked on the curb...so...we don't do wet grass.:) I will have to let you know tomorrow..what we decided.

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val. Thanks for the great QP. I love it.

    I would like you to visit my blog this morning and read my post. I have a message there from someone who could use your help.

    I hope you don't mind me putting my blog address here, in this message, but I would like as many people as possible to read my post.

    If you believe in the power of prayer, please visit my blog and read about a young family that needs your prayers, now.

    http://www.sindiegosscraps.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, Val. I know I can count on you.

    Have a great day, and hugs to you.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Love the Page today.. so bold:) I suppose wet grass on a hill is very dangerous.. and luckily his car was there to save the neighbors from being eaten.. I mowed the other day.. OHhh that reminds me pictures.. I need upload all my zoo pictures and share them with everyone... We had so much fun and I think the boyz learned alot! I hope to go to a few more museums and things before school starts again.. I think it really gets motivated for school..

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY for the wonderful QP!!!
    Hope you & hubby have a great day!!!!!!

    MaggieM said...

    This is a great QP, but when I unzipped it I didn't have the QP in a png file format, all I had was the preview in a jpg. Help? It's a great QP.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    maggiem..
    I did this one differently.The jpg Preview..is actually the QP.:) All you have to do is size your photos to fit inside the rectangles..and do some journaling on the square..add some elements if you like.It's a really easy QP:) Sorry if I confused you.:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Beautiful QP Valinda!

    Oh Valinda - thats the BEST sort of day of all - NO PLANS! Perfect op to do something spontaneous and romantic... do you ever buy your husband a flower?? Take him for an impromptu picnic, rent movie and dress the theme??? You have to forgive me girl, I'm a hopeless romantic who likes to inspire/foist on others... haha... a little cupid. Sure, blindfold the guy, drive him out for a special movie ... or well, something OOO (out of the ordinary!)

    Sorry bout your son's ankle, his car etc...

    I hope your day is SPECIAL - despite the rain. Perhaps you will create some sunshine INSIDE your house :)

    hugses
    Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val! Remember little me????? LOL! So sorry I haven't been by in awhile....as you have read on my blog...been busy with the birthdays this last week! So now I have a 4 year old and a 13 year old and soon to end up in the looney bin with them probably....hehehehehe! Never a dull moment in my house....
    Hope you are doing well...what did you end up doing today with your dh? I'm sure you had a lovely day!!! Wish it could be cloudy and rainy here....got up to 104 today - hot, hot, hot!
    Thanks so much for all your lovely comments that you continually leave on my blog - it is a joy to read what you have to say!
    Big hugs and all the best!
    Michaele

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this awesome QP!
    So, what did you do yesterday?
    Here the weather cools a bit down meantime, I´m relieved as can be!
    I don´t have much news to tell, but wanted to give you a BIG HUG now :)
    Have a wonderful day, my friend!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Whit said...

    Thank you so much! i love red!

    Helen said...

    hay you do know that i love this color. well i do love it. the QP is awesome. have a great day. helen

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP.

    Soto said...

    Thank you so much for sharing :)

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Love all the scallops! TY!