Thursday, July 19, 2007

Valjs QP 7-19-07


Okay..I know this is different..and that is what I was going for.LOL Hope you like it!
My Dh and I just decided we are going to see his parents in Florida this weekend and Monday.He has a week off this week starting tomorrow evening.(Friday) We will leave tomorrow after he gets off of work..then stay at a hotel overnight..(cause we both have bad backs and can't handle an eight hour trip without a break).Then we should be at his parents by noon on Saturday.We will leave there Monday afternoon and do the same thing in reverse.:) Hopefully I will be back by Wednesday. I am putting this up this evening cause I have to pack..get some groceries in the house for my DS and DD tomorrow and be ready to leave when my DH gets home. There are a lot of things that need to be done around the house and when we get back..if we have any strength left..we will tackle them.LOL
I want to thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I love each and every one of them..and thank you so much for being so kind.:) See ya Thursday if not before.:)
Hugs,
Valinda
Here is the link to the QP:

  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this beautiful QP, Val :)

    I wish you both a great time with your inlaws! It must be very exciting to see them after so many years - you will sure have a lot to tell to each other! Enjoy it!
    I will miss you and can´t wait to hear your news when you come back :))
    BIG HUGS!!!
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    What a lovely QP, thank you!!! :)

    myscrapbook said...

    Thank you for another great QP.Love your designs.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    Have a awesome & safe trip!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you I have 3 girls and this is perfect to get them all on the same page smiling........lol

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I know you´re still away, though I had to stop here and give you a BIG HUG! So you will get your daily hug anyway LOL
    I hope you´re having a great time!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Robbi1 said...

    What a gorgeous QP, thanks so much Val. Hope you have a safe and memorable trip, sounds like it will be. Will check in on your adventures when you get back...Hugs too!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    hi Valinda - I'm hoping your enjoying your time away visiting w/ your in-laws. Will be looking forward to hearing how your hotel was... I hope you pampered yourself with a stay in a nice one. Want me to call and check up on DD and DS? hehe! I will miss you!

    PS, hope you took lots of pics to share too!

    hugs,
    Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    just want to say I MISS YOU! I hope you enjoy your time :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val......oooh, a trip to Florida! Let's see, it is Tuesday so you should be getting ready to be home......how was your trip? I can't wait to hear all about it - glad you were able to have a vacation with your dh.....ttys!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    jburkhart said...

    P.S. Almost forgot to say thank you for the beautiful qp....I love these colors together and the page is fantastic with the curved white paper with the striped paper in between - great job on it!

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for your visit! I was happy to read you :)
    I´m looking forward to see you posting here again in the next days!
    Good night (you know here it is soooo much later than for you now LOL)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    thank you very much! This is very pretty! It's very elegant!

    Soto said...

    I love it. I love different. Thanks for sharing :)