Friday, July 27, 2007

Valjs Purple Butterfly QP 7-25-07


Here is another one for those of you who love purple.:) I put this together the other day thinking I was gonna put it on the blog..but just didn't get around to it until today. Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me this week.It's nice to know I was gone but not forgotten.:) You are most welcome !

Today is my Dh's last day of his vacation.We are gonna pack as much into it as we can.I need to get groceries into the house..he has to weed eat the yard.Our son mowed it while we were gone so that helps some.:) Then we have to balance the check book to see where we are financially after the trip.LOL I got all of our stuff unpacked and put where it belongs and we are feeling a little more rested now.But that is before we do all of these things today.LOL
My Dh may be a little busier this coming week.His Asst.manager has been promoted to her own store ..this makes the fourth one he has trained ..that went on to their own stores.Cool eh?But that means he has to train a new one now...so his hours will most likely change some until he gets her where she feels comfortable on her own.
I guess that is about all for now...so I will just put the Qp up for you....

Here it is!!
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohh you two enjoy your DH's last day off! But it sounds like you have it all laid out :( Boy, vacation comes and goes all too soon, doesn't it? Well, I'm off too, drying fruit etc... get it out in the sun ... and it's hair dye day... girls got to keep nice for DH, you know! ;)

    hugs, Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP.tfs

    Linda said...

    Beautiful, love the color; thanks Val!

    Anonymous said...

    This QP is very pretty! thank you for sharing! :)

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I love your new look here! Great outfit *g*
    I hope you enjoy your time with hubby today! Thank you very much for the cute bear element and the QP, you know I love your work :)
    Do you have any weekend plans?
    I don´t have any... just relaxing at home, maybe try out a new recipe. I got a new cookbook and it all sounds so yummy - don´t know where to begin LOL
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hope you enjoy your family day!!!
    TY so very much for this awesome QP & for the redone Jan 4th one!!!!!

    Claudia said...

    Thank you very much for your wonderful shares ... hugs

    Anonymous said...

    Very pretty! I love the color! Thank you!

    Soto said...

    Very cute. Thanks for sharing :)