Friday, July 06, 2007

Valjs Psychodelic Butterflies


How about some bright and colorful butterflies? I have had these for a long time now and they want a home with you.:) I put them on a black background to show you just how cool they can look on your darker pages. Hope you like them.:) Click on the preview to get a bigger ...closer view.

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments on the papers from yesterday.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.

I don't have much to tell you today..so I will just get right to the freebie.:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val these are totally AWESOME!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pillowgirl said...

    These remind me of blown glass ornaments, they are beautiful. Thank you miss Val, you are so creative :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - You just put your feet up today, girl... tell them all I said you needed some time to just 'veg out'!!! Time to recharge, enjoy a good cup of tea, a great novel etc... some down time. Some Valinda time. Take the phone off the hook. Take a bubble bath. Buy yourself something new and nice to wear. Write a poem. Try a new recipe. Go for a walk. Why is it laid on my heart to beg you to do this, at this time??? You and Leslie have been heavy on my heart!

    Thinking of you, my friend,
    Love, Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the butterflies.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you Val!!!!!! (((hugs)))) The Red white and blue papers are over the top wonderful!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! :D

    jburkhart said...

    Wow...such gorgeous butterflies, Val!!! I love them...thanks so much! Thanks for the lovely comment you left for me, today! LOL for me having to scroll ALLLLLL the way down to read your nice comment! :) So happy to have you stop in and say hello - glad you liked the goodies (it has been a realy joy to read all the wonderful comments that have been left for this kit collab!)
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend and will chat with you real soon! Maybe I can catch up with your blog this weekend, too!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you for the lovely freebie! Your post has been added to the list of freebies at digifree.blogspot.com

    PSharp said...

    Cool butterflies. Thank you.

    RuthP said...

    These butterflies are so cool - I can't wait to use them.