Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Valjs Peachy Pink Crumpled Floral Paper


Here is a crumpled paper in one of my favorite colors.:) Hope you like it! Be sure to click on the preview for a closer...better view.:) These small previews don't do it justice.
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays lavendar/purple paper.:) I am so glad you are liking these.:) You are most welcome!
Today is my youngest Grand daughters birthday.She is six years old now.:) It is soo hard to believe she is that old already.:) Happy Birthday Destiny!!
Today is also my DD's day off and she is going to take me to shop for a present for Destiny.Would you believe she wants Spider Man stuff. :) Last year we got her a Spider man doll.She had a fit over it.:) Whatever happened to playing dress up? Maybe she needs a spider man suit.LOL
If you would like to use this crumpled paper....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful pink blue purple floral papers.tfs

    Lizzerd said...

    I'm going to sound like a broken record -- these papers are so pretty! tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you for your freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    grambie said...

    Val I just love your beautiful papers with their so happy swirls. As before, your color hues and combination for me are beyond spectacular. So thanks for the additional paper. I love each and every one. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    Robyn said...

    Thank you so much for all 3 papers. They are so pretty!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the pretty papers.

    Anonymous said...

    pretty color! Thank you so much!