Sunday, July 29, 2007

Valjs Lt.Blue Crumpled Floral Paper


Here is a crumpled paper I made from a picture of flowers. I love the way it turned out.I have several pastel colors of this one if you would like more..they will look just like this..only a different color....just let me know.:) Be sure to click on the preview for a closer ....better view.:)

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments on my stuff.:) I am soo glad you like them.!! You are most welcome.:)

My DH is off again today.Things went really well at his store while we were on vacation and he was pleasantly surprised when he got back.That always makes going on vacation a lot more relaxing.:)

I am late getting this up this morning so I will just point you to the dwnld....

Here it is.LOL

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Linda said...

    This is a beautiful paper and yes I'd love more colors...esp. lavendar; thanks so much!

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Lizzerd said...

    wow, this is really pretty! tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much of course I'd love to have more of them!!!!!

    grambie said...

    I just love this fabulous paper in my favorite color of blue. Your colors scheme are beyond imagination. So thanks for this paper and would love to have the additional papers for this pack. So beautiful with this warm and loving blue hue. Thanks again for your generosity. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    Anonymous said...

    Very pretty! thank you so much!