Monday, July 30, 2007

Valjs Lavendar Crumpled Floral Paper


Linda requested Lavendar..here it is.:) Hope you like it. Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer...better view....cause the small preview doesn't do it justice.:) I just noticed that the paper in the zip file says purple..not lavendar...I am not going to go to the trouble of changing that...you can if you want to.LOL.

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays paper.I am so glad you like it.I love the way it turned out.:)

Not a whole lot happening around the house right now.We met our youngest son and his wife and his oldest daughter at the Golden Corral for supper last night.I couldn't believe the line..it was out the door ....and they have those line divider thingys too.LOL I know..there is a name for them..but I can't think of it right now..I am still half asleep.:) Anyway..my DH said it reminded him of the lines at Walt Disney World.hehe..We were hungry for our dinner by the time we finally got it.:) That was pretty much the exciting part of the day. I did laundry again...but I will spare you the details of that.LOL

If you would like to use this paper....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Hi Val,
    Good Morning to you! I hope you are doing well. I've been so busy lately. Lillie is definately keeping me on my toes. Bobby is going to have surgery on both hands thursday. Well on one thumb, and the other wrist. So I'll be taking care of him for a bit. I hope that his recovery is fast and he'll be able to return to work as soon as he wants to. He's only taking about 4 days off!! LOL. I don't think he's going to be able to go back that fast. But he says he will. Men!! Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on our LO's! The ADRS has been so much fun to do. I'm already looking forward to doing the next one! LOL. We're on challenge 5 now, and 6 will be out on Thursday! I have to get busy!! Take care and thanks for sharing the great papers.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Lizzerd said...

    ooooooo, these papers are so lovely - this lavender is a great addition to my "stash", tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for another beautiful BG!!!!
    It's still in the purple family!!!!
    LOL

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Valinda - boy the food must be good for you to have to line up like that - whew! I would be gnawing on the table legs! What sort of food do they serve? I'm thinking steak etc as for the corral part of the name? I hope your taking it easy, and thanks for the pretty papers! Our dd is visiting so I must rush off, just wanted to wish you a happy day, my friend!

    hugs,
    Barb

    Anonymous said...

    thank you for the pretty paper! The color is very nice!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHHH Val.. your papers are Amazing:) And!!!! I didn't know they had Golden Coral down that way!!!! SWEET.. they closed ours down a few year back and changed it to a Whiskey Creek.. but I LOVED Golden Coral ;) YUM SOOOO great that you got be with the family.. ;) I hope you are feeling better HUGS TO YOU!!! and I know what you mean by the tortoise and the hair.. Not sure if I am winning either.. but Its an adventure for sure:) HUGS:)
    and SQEEZES!!!
    Leslie

    Linda said...

    It's beautiful Val; thanks so much!