Friday, July 13, 2007

Valjs Kaleidoscope QP 7-12-07


This is the one I put up yesterday and took back down..and put up again today.LOL Isn't that background wild?:) I bet you can't find another one like it.LOL I thought I would go ahead and see what you thought of it. :)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday. I am sooo glad you like the qp.:) I have had those papers like..forever....and just put the two together yesterday...funny what you can do in a hurry.LOL

Not much going on today.My DH said the next four days shows rain...my poor dog.:(..she hates it. I may need to ask the Dog Whisperer to come help.LOL Have you seen that show..he can sure do some awesome things with dogs.:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link :
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    MaggieM said...

    I love this, and I love the background. Any chance it will be put up for grabs as a seperate piece? Thank you so much for the items you share.

    Linda said...

    This is a stunning quick page; thanks Val!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Totally Awesome!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love your QP colors and designs.tfs

    Tammy said...

    I just want to say thank you so much for sharing your creations & talents with us. I would not even know where to begin to make something so beautiful!!
    Tammy (thundrhil)

    Amy W. said...

    Hi Val! Just popping to say hi and how are you? Can I mention that I LOVE yesterday's green & white page? I mean LOVE IT! Okay I must go make dinner for the masses.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the lovely QP.

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val :)

    I would gladly exchange our weather here with yours - it´s way too hot, some rain would be great now LOL
    Thank you very much for your nice comments and for the wonderful new QP! I love it - like all your work :)
    I hope you´re having a wonderful weekend and send you a
    {{{BIG HUG}}}
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    Haven't seen the dog whisper, but watch Ghost Whisper :)! Your Kaleidoscope qp is quite unique and neat - I love how the photos pop right off the page like that - really KEWL!!!!!! Thanks much!
    Other than doing all the birthday stuff...haven't done a whole lot of designing and scrapping - need to get busy finishing up my new kit that I have been working on....also, Angel and I are off on our ADSR and already completed the 1st challenge! Go SCRAPZONE ANGELS! :) It was fun last season, so of course, I had to do it again - lots of neat prizes too!
    Hugs!
    Michaele