Thursday, July 12, 2007

Valjs Green and White QP 7-12-07


Would you believe that I had this post done and ready to go this morning and took down the QP I had up? One of you got to it before I could delete it though.LOL I made this one real fast so I could have another one to put up for you.I thought this one would be great for those vacation pics ..I can just see a beach pic in here.:) The arrow goes from the journaling to the pic ..to point out that both of them go together.Hope you like it.:)

I had another kaleidoscope Qp I was going to put up today..but with the amount of dwnlds for yesterdays being so low..I thought better of that.LOL I want to thank All of you who left me such sweet comments for it though. That is what I call..being supportive..You Rock!!

I am going to finish my laundry and wash bed sheets today and go through more junk mail.I think I will put a trash can by my mail box and ask the mail lady to just drop the junk mail in there.LOL All those in favor..say " I " :)

If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning...it's good to be back!

    I have a lot of catching up to do. I will start with your blog and thank you now for all the wonderful (I'm sure) goodies that I have yet to find.

    I missed blogging and I missed the internet. I feels good to get back into it...at least a bit.

    I am taking a bit of a break from my cleaning and thought I'd try a bit of downloading. Yours was the first site in DST so I am starting with you...lucky me!

    Thanks again for all the goodies that you make. I love them all.

    Hugs

    Josie said...

    FYI, I have made a few LOs with some QPs you've given out ... you can see them here if you'd like (I'll me use more too, they're wonderful and so easy to use).

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/60056/cat/500/ppuser/3179

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/60055/cat/500/ppuser/3179

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/60054/cat/500/ppuser/3179

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Thank you so much Josie:) It is soo cool to be able to see the finished product.:)The link didn't take me to your layouts but all I had to do was click on galleries and I was there.I am soo glad you like them.:)Thank you so much for sharing the link with me:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for this awesome QP!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the QP.beautiful color.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Good morning Valinda! I can see how your QP would be nice for a cool summer layout! Thanks for sharing. I've been a lazy bum, no designing for me... my creativity went on a holiday w/o me. I'm just learning to not worry bout that end of things so much, tho i have some good ideas in mind. I hope you get all your cleaning done and do something fun today. Thanks for making some goodies so i don't have to LOL....

    Always love your visits.

    hugs
    Barb

    Suzi said...

    Hi, Val! I'm being a bit absent again :( If it isn't 1 thing, it's 10,000 others... Anyway, I'm trying to play catch up, and thank you so much for all the wonderful things. Between my household and my Mom, I don't have a lot of time right now, so please forgive me.
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Robbi1 said...

    Thats really a gorgeous shade of green - I love it - I will try and get my pics of our fishin trip out soon...concentrating on our Birthday bash Saturday for Michaele's girls and her husband...then I can settle back down for a week or so before I have to worry about Jury Duty - why do they want me - every year they send the summons! Dang...my dh would love to go-not me.
    Thanks for the super QP's I love um! Hugs and have a great evening!

    Trisha said...

    This is beautiful! I love the color :-) Thank you for sharing.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much. This page is beautiful. Colors ae awesome. Also TIA for the many moe DL I am sure to get. Great work

    PSharp said...

    Beautiful green QP. Thank you.

    Anonymous said...

    Very pretty! You are just so creative! Love your stuff! :) Thank you! :)

    jburkhart said...

    There's nothing wrong with the blue kalidescope qp that you did...it is super cute, as is this green one....I think all you qp are wonderful...just wish I had more time to scrap with them...so busy doing challenges and such....one day I will surprise you with twenty layouts...and you will laugh at me!
    Continue creating all these great pages, Val! You are fantastic and I am glad to know you!
    Hugs!
    Michaele