Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Valjs Gelly Butterflies


Here are some more butterflies I made.I put them on a yellow background to show you how they will look on your bright summer papers.:) Hope you like them !

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays really red QP.:) I am so glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.

My DH and I spent yesterday looking for a cell phone for him. We found out that the deal he was looking at online came with conditions...You had to have a lot of money.LOL So we went to every place we could think of that sold cell phones and we still came back without one...cause he wants one that is a PDA but he doesn't want to have to go with the two year internet service for seventy dollars a month. There are several deals he has looked at and they offer a free phone..but you have to sign up for the internet service to get it.Otherwise..it will cost him to buy the phone. I am soo glad I just want a phone that will allow me to call my family and friends and for them to call me.:) Mine is only fifteen dollars a month..and I can call anywhere any time...and it has roll over minutes...It is Net 10. I got it from Walmart.:)

Well..here is the link to the butterflies.:)
  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the pretty butterflies, Val!

    Jenni said...

    Love the bright colours, thanks so much!!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for these awesome butterflies!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    very pretty, thanks for sharing

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Love the Freebie.. Also I know what you mean about the phones.. they are so hard to find the one that will fit your needs.. We took a long time to find ours then we decided to do it locally too through Altel Its a good plan for us because we got rid of our Home phone and now have these. no need to have 3 phones.. noone ever calls except we call eachother all the time. so we have that circle thing so its free to eachother. :) HUGS and tell hubby good luck on his search.. oh thanks for the comments on my blog and YES i loved the Video.. SO Perfect for the race!!! :) HUGS:)

    myscrapbook said...

    Nice butterflies.tfs

    Amy W. said...

    Lovely butterflies Val! I too forget to come back and comment to you, or Emma wakes up before I get the chance. We had that problem with my hubby too. Well for him it was he wanted a phone without having to sign a long contrat, but we finally found a place where he could just be added to mine for $10 and we took it. Cell phones are had to figure out as far as the "deals" go. Best of luck to you. I'd shop around online they have all the deals and contracts listed on their sites and that'd make it easier to compare.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Helen said...

    hay love these butterflys. thanks for sharing. like the new look, great job with it.

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Good Evening Val,
    Is it fall yet? LOL. Hee hee, I can't believe you said that. :) Well, I just had to prove you wrong and come see you tonight!! LOL. Bobby has a net 10 phone from walmart! We spend about $30.00 a month on minutes for it, and never use them all. It's a pretty good phone for being a pay as you go. I love these butterflies!! As if you didn't know that I would, LOL. I think 90% of what I download is probably butterflies. Thanks so much for more butterflies. Take care.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the pretty butterflies.

    Lovesfallenangel said...

    WOW, these are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them

    Cathy said...

    How pretty!
    thanks!

    jburkhart said...

    Absolutely gorgeous butterflies - love the gelly look to them and the bright, vivid colors!!!!! Thank you very much!
    As for cell phones...we have at and t....two different plans, but trying to get dh to combine them so we can save $30 a month...but HE KEEPS PROCRATINATING!!!!! Ugh, men!!!! What more can I say - LOL!
    Good luck finding the right phone and plan!
    Hugs!
    Michaele