Monday, July 02, 2007

Valjs Forest Green Elements


Here's a set of elements I made yesterday using another paper I had made.Hope you like it.:) Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer..better view.

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays elements.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

If you haven't gotten the four QP's I made using Leslies gorgeous Butterfly kit..be sure to scroll down and get them...and then go see Leslie to get todays dwnld for the kit.:) Her link is in my side bar.

It's been rainy off and on around here. We were able to have a small cookout with my youngest son and his family yesterday...before the thundering started.:) Today I am feeling my age..the weather and my bones don't like each other.:( The heating blanket and a hot cup of coffee sounds really good right now.:)
I hope you all had a great weekend.

Bernice..I haven't done a tutorial on how to make a qp...but it sounds interesting if I can figure out how to show you .I use Photo Impact 11.Some of it's features are different than Paint Shop and Photo Shop...but you basically do the same thing ...just have to know where to find the options in the program you use. I could explain to you how I do it in Photo Impact...if you would be interested.:)

If you like these elements and would like to use them...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the green.Great elements.tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Val, your new elements look fantastic! I love the forest green ones - you know I´m all about natural colors :)
    Thank you very much fr sharing!
    I hope you´re feeling better today, the weather is really crazy meantime, isn´t it? I always heard on the TV news that it´s crazy in the USA, now this weather comes also to us in Europe, I never could understood what you all must be going through - but now I do :(
    BIG HUGS
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!

    PSharp said...

    Fantastic elements. My favorite color. Thank you.

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    What a Beautiful Deep color of Green!!! I love GREEN in them deep rich colors like that!! :) OH I am so happy You had that cook out.. I wish my hubby wasn't so tired after to cook a little something on the grill.. I would LOVE that.. I suppose.. its looking like its going to storm here soon.. so If i want to mow before its all wet I should start now. and Kyle wants to help so I best take all the help I can get right now LOL :)
    HUGS HUGS HUGS:)
    Leslie

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for another set of beautiful elements!

    MedicineDoe said...

    Thank you for sharing your talent. I snagged the green and blue elements both. Love them all!
    MedicineDoe :)