Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Valjs Forest Green Elements-2


Here is another set of the Forest green...I am soo glad you like them.:) I noticed I had put that middle flower on both sets....so you get two for the price of one.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:)

I actually spent yesterday filling some of my scrap pages with photos...yes I did.LOL I told Leslie that I need to make sure I wear my glasses when taking pics..I have a lot of great pics that are either blurry...or the top of the head is cut off...etc...I may make a scrap page with all of my mess ups.That would be different.LOL

If you would like to use these too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME!!! TY so very much Val!!!!

    grambie said...

    So beautiful are these forest green elements with your unique design style. Love the richness of all your color choices that enrich any page scrap they are added to. Love your cute extra designs especially the little curl on the bottom left. TFS. Leavin LUV!! XOXOXO

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL I could fix that with my photoshop.. if there are pics that you would like to scrap that needs little fixing.. you could send them to me and I would SEE if I could fix them.. My talent is still limited but I did buy some actions that may work.. Just let me know.. I could have a whack at it.. For free.. Ya know. :) Would be my honor for the Awesome QP's You have made:)
    HUGS:)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - really can't say much right now - too durn busy LOL
    I bet you will be too, w/ your July 4th upcoming! I will stop in when I can. Neat elements - great depth to them! Have a great day & I will chat at you later!

    Love, Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Very beautiful again, Val! Thank you very much for sharing these wonderful elements :)
    I would really love to see your scrap-pages. Maybe you get a chance to show them here once?
    Well, you know I will be away for some time anyway. Tomorrow I can spend my last day at home before the trouble begins. I´ve prepared everything and hope that time will fly there. I guess I´m not worried about the surgery itself, rather about the internet withdrawal LOL
    Have a nice evening - with a BIG HUG from me now :)
    Conny

    myscrapbook said...

    thank you for another great set of elements

    boo.6204 said...

    Hi Val,
    Just popped by to say a big thank you for your lovely messages, hope you enjoy my freebie. I had to grab yours, just love it.
    Thanks so much
    Hugs
    Boo x

    Evelyn said...

    Great color! Love these a LOT! TY for sharing :)

    PSharp said...

    LOVE THE GREEN!!!! Thank you for sharing.