Saturday, July 14, 2007

Valjs Floral QP 7-13-07


Here is one I hope you like a little better than the kaleidoscope ones.LOL I LOVE the way this one turned out.:) I thought you might want to put some journaling to the left of the frame.It's up to you. Be sure to click on the preview for a closer better view.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!!

Today I am going to my Mom's to help paint her kitchen cupboards.That is ..as much as my back will let me.:) It will be fun because my sister is going to come pick me up and take me over there and the three of us are gonna be able to spend some time together.:) She is picking me up early....so ...I won't be able to come visit you today.:( Also...I am going to leave this up for the weekend and then put something new up for you on Monday.My Dh is off tomorrow and I want to spend time with him.:) So....I want to wish you all a wonderful weekend.:) See ya Monday!!:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Jody said...

    This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you - I just love your QPs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for another beautiful QP!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Sounds like you have a full day Val (or weekend I should say) Thanks for stoppin by my blog too, hope you dont overdo it at your Moms house...that will be a wonderful change for her - Light seems to make one feel better too.
    Well, Michaele and family on their way over - this is the "birthday bash" weekend and its going to be a very hot one - was 80 at 7am,yesterday 106-115 again! Summer is here, gotta run! Hugs!

    Sindiego said...

    What a beautiful QP. Thanks, so much, for sharing it with me.

    I hope you have a wonderful day painting with your mom and sister. What a nice thing to do. Kitchen cupboards aren't my favorite to paint...way too many corners...lol.

    Have a great day with your hubby tomorrow. Our men need attention, too. It isn't all about Photoshop...or is it?

    See you Monday. I'll be waiting for your next goodie.

    Hugs

    grambie said...

    I jusst have to tell you how beautiful, in fact gorgeous, is this beautiful QP. Love the floral pattern in those lavender hues along with the pretty ribbon design. A fantastic QP to scrap that perfect moment. HUGS!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Val -- innnnda, with the bright (brown, blonde, black or red?) hair, lalallalalalalla...

    anyways, enough of my karoke of your name... just makes me want to make you into some sort of '50's tune..

    I am so JEALOUS that you get sisser-time (thats sister in canadian, haha!).. my s is not coming for several weeks yet. How I look forward to our time together. Do you get regular visits?

    I hope you have a wonderful time w/ mom and sis, and paint up a storm. I will be back to wisit you soon.

    hugs,
    Miss Barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OMGOODNESS VAL!!!! I come back just in time to see this beautiful page!!! WOW!!! That is magnificent.. its is by far the best page I have ever seen!!! I LOVE IT!!! It almost has an abstract floral look.. that is AMAZING!!!! LOL I didn't even ready post yet.. I just had to comment on the QP RIGHT AWAY!!!! OHHH and yes do send that QP:) Im not sure about the whole font things.. the ones that are preinstalled in your computer are definately fine.. but Others I am not sure about.. Sorry its taken awhile to get back to you.. but I have been busy.. Ya know.. Vacationing. LOL but Im back now:)
    HUGS:)

    sdgmeg said...

    Val - This is absolutely gorgeous. The color scheme is wonderful. I wish I had the background paper by itself as well. Hint! Hint! Have a great day!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh my!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!! You are just so talented! I just love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us! :)

    ConnyB said...

    The new page is so adorable! Thank you very much :)
    How did the painting at your moms house go? I hope you managed it all?
    Here it is so awfully hot today. I decided to only move when I have to (you know things like toilet and eating LOL) - the rest of the day I will stick on my chair here *gg*
    Have a fantastic Sunday!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    jburkhart said...

    Did you have fun with your sister and mother and get lots of painting in? Sounds like you had a busy weekend....your qp is gorgeous - love the bg paper, the frame and the beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for sharing this with me.......where do you find the time to create so many goodies for everyone?????
    Love them all!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    kamalina said...

    hi.. admire your work!! it's very beautiful & neat...

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP.

    xashee's corner said...

    Simply BEAUTIFUL!! and thank YOU for sharing such talent!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D