Monday, July 16, 2007

Valjs Floral Paper 7-15-07


I had a request for me to put the background paper from this weekends Qp up for a freebie...so here it is for those of you who may want it.:) Hope you like it and make lots of beautiful scrap pages with it.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you made on the Floral QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!!

We had a great day yesterday.My youngest son and family came over and my daughter and her boyfriend were here and we played Monopoly.My DH didn't play.He hates to lose.LOL I hadn't played that in a long time.I had to throw in the towel after a while cause my back couldn't stay in that chair any longer.:) That is a longgggggg game.! My DIL won.:) I always say...quit while you are ahead.LOL

If you would like to use this paper...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 17 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    I love this paper. I was wishing, when I downloaded the QP, that you had offered it separately. I was too shy to ask...lol. What...me shy???

    Anyway, it's gorgeous paper and I'm thankful someone else wrote to ask for it.

    Thanks for sharing this and all your other wonderful freebies with us.

    Have a great day.

    Hugs :)

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    the paper is very pretty! Thank you for sharing, you´re always so generous :)
    So glad you had a nice game-day with your dears! I didn´t play Monopoly for so many years and didn´t think of it. Now that I read it here I get lust to play it *gg*
    What are your plans for today?
    I will meet my MS-group later in the evening and stay at home for the rest of the day. It´s still so very hot here, won´t move too much ;)
    Have a great day!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the beautiful BG you used for your QP from yesterday!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    That paper is AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!! thank you so much for sharing it:) so kind of you to put the paper up for us all to drool over:) LOL :) ALright now OFF to do the layout for the Race:) (Tired of hearin of race yet? LOL ) HUGS:)

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the paper.tfs

    Lizzerd said...

    I had a closeup look at the paper when I DL'd the QP ... you had lotsa fun making this, didn't you?!?! I love it!

    Erin-Joi said...

    This is sooooo lovely! Thank you so very much for sharing your talent. Erin-Joi

    Jean said...

    Very pretty!! Thanks a lot! :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - what a pretty b/g paper! I can see why it was a request :)

    Monopoly - I'm dying to play my first game of the summer... did you know I bought a Monopoly thats the European version? Yesterday we even saw an ELVIS version LOL... Miles is not a game fanatic, but I grew up in a family of 8 kids, so we did a lot and I have fond memories (not the fighting bout it parts tho... )

    I hope you have a wonderful day today.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Anonymous said...

    such LOVELY paper! thanks so much.
    -sheryl

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) Beautiful paper!! The movie was cute...the book was better, but it was still nice to get out in the real world for a while - just me & DH. Your paper is stunning thanks for sharing it!!Things are going well here...I just finished Challenge #1 of the ADSR! Waiting for the next one now.

    rae_j said...

    This paper is absolutely lovely - very impressionist! Thanks heaps!

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- just popped in to say hello. Still no passports! Glad you had so much fun with your family. I remember as a kid, Monopoly could take days!
    Oh and this paper is beautiful!

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    oh wow...haven't played monopoly in forever....it was such a fun game to play when I was younger! Glad you had fun playing with your family! Forgot to mention in my other post...thank you for the pretty red qp....as usual it is gorgeous...thanks bunches and bunches!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    sdgmeg said...

    Val - Thank you so very much for sharing this paper. It's incredible how talented you are & I truly appreciate the freebies you share with us. So glad you got my Hint! Hint! Hope you have the happiest of days.

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the lovely paper.