Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Valjs Blue QP 7-11-07


Here is another Qp from one of my backgrounds I made while playing around.:) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays red elements.I still have more elements to give you if you would like them. Just let me know if you are getting tired of them or not.:)

I didn't get everything I had planned to do ..done..yesterday.My DD was off and we went out to lunch and ran an errand or two.They will all be working today..so maybe I can do a few more things.:)

I wanted to let you know that yesterday...Cintia had some glitter elements up for freebies.They are really cool.You should see her glitter.It looks real.:) Her link is in my side bar.

Barb(Mrs.Miles) has two new kits on her blog.One is camping and the other is floral.I don't camp any more since my back went way out one time while camping...and my son is highly allergic to yellow jackets and they seem to fill the camp area where we always liked to go.He almost died from a yellow jacket sting when he was younger.(not while camping) His throat started closing up and he had hives the size of silver dollars all over him.His eyes were watering profusely...Not worth camping to me.:) ....but for you campers..this will be great!! Sorry Barb:) I LOVE your stuff but have to pass on this one.LOL I grabbed the floral one though!!:) Thanks bunches:) Link in side bar...............

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for the beautiful QP!!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    I love your QP.Great color and design.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    ZIKES Valinda - thats HORRIBLE bout your son's allergy to wasps! I can see how your camping spirit would be completely deadened by that!! I'm sure you've not turned ppl off my camping kit LOL! Glad you liked the floral kit - and I LOVE your QP! Hope you get lots accomplished today - I'll be in the dungeon (office) checking links for my DH for his website contract... LOL... only a day or so more of it till freedom/honeymoon w/ him, so its all worth it. It's goign to be HOT HOT HOT here... so I better get down there - then take a LAKE BREAK LOL...

    Have a good one, my friend.

    *hugs*

    Barb

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val (((hugs))) Luckily I am behind the camera so there will be no pools shots of Mama just of Nick...:-) He had a blast!! Today he was in the pool with his floating crocidile and decided to tell me he was now the crocidile hunter. For the next 1/2 hour he showed me how a crocidile hunter wrestles a croc *LOL* I so wish a had a video camera for that one!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Very Pretty.. Look.. I come back just in time for the blue one EH? LOL No i am not canadian. LOL :) So I will be back prolly Friday.. so i can post the friday freebie at Let's scrap.. We went to the Zoo finally today.. OHHH we had a blast.. and I have pictures GALORE!!! LOL HUGS and HUGS:) IM coming back!!! LOL :)

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful QP.

    ConnyB said...

    Val, this new QP is wonderful! Thank you very much for all you do :)
    And also thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog! I´m feeling better each day and slowly begin spending more time at the PC also :)
    Looks like I can never catch up on all the things I missed in the forums and on the blogs. I should have told you all before to stop posting while I´m away LOL
    I hope you will have a wonderful day today!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you for your beautiful freebie! Your blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you it is very cute

    jburkhart said...

    Oh my....I wouldn't want to go camping after that either! How scary for both of you! My type of camping is a tent trailer with a portapotty and a bed....then I am good to go! LOL!
    Beautiful page - TFS!
    Glad I was able to stop by tonight and catch up on your blog - I will try not to be a complete stranger every other week......I NEED MORE FREE TIME!!!!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I love the rose and background you made for this! TY!