Sunday, July 01, 2007

Valjs Blue Marble Elements 1


I thought I would stay with the blue for today.I made these elements a few months ago from a paper I made. I love the design..Hope you do too.:)

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me for yesterdays QP. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.!!

Be sure to go see Leslie for todays dwnld of her gorgeous Butterfly kit:) Her link is in my side bar.

My Dh is off today.We haven't made any plans.It rained yesterday for a while..and we really needed it. Not sure what it is suppose to do today..guess we will play it by ear...and see what happens.:)

If you would like to use these elements....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Gorgeous!!!!
    TY so very much Val!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    wow love these blue elements.tfs

    Phyllis said...

    I love these elements - they're gorgeous! TFS

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the beautiful elements.

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for these beautiful elements!

    grambie said...

    These are just fabulous with all the extra striads mixture. Yes, you have named them perfectly. Love the leaf shape along with the S curve. Thanks for your lovely gifts of love. HUGS!!!

    Anonymous said...

    this is my first visit to your site.

    thanks for the great marble elements1