Thursday, July 19, 2007

Valjs Black and Green Gellies


I didn't know if any of you would be interested in these colors or not..but I love the way they turned out.Hope you do too.:) Be sure to click on the preview for a closer...better view.It may help you to decide.:)

Thank you All for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays butterflies. I love butterflies too and am so glad you liked them.:) You are most welcome !

There isn't much to tell you about yesterday.I did some cleaning around the house..spent a little time on the computer and that is pretty much it....so I won't bore you with details.LOL

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS these awesome elements!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Great elements.Nice colors.tfs

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for these great new elements :)
    I didn´t post anything today on my blog, there´s nothing to tell about right now ;)
    In about 1 hour I will meet my MS-group for a dinner at the restaurant. My hubby will come with me to get to know my group - he has a new job from tomorrow on: leading my group with some brain trainings *gg* These lessons are every friday, but I never joined them myself (my brain is quiet clear enough - and I have enough exercising with my English-learning LOL).
    Isn´t that a hazard that my hubby of all things will lead a MS-group in his (paid) new job?
    I think he´s the best for that because he knows the disease so very well through experience with me. Can´t tell you how proud I am about him now :))
    I hope you´re having a wonderful day my friend!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    PSharp said...

    Awesome colors. Thank you for the great elements.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Valinda - Thanks for the wonderful elements! I'm glad you have just been 'pottering' around, we all need that once in a while. It's been raining here, so I may just be inspired to bake something! I hope you have a great day!

    hugs,
    barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Very Pretty.. Love the Quick page too. and these dark green elements.. are AWESOME>> I love anything with DARK DEEP RICH colors. :) amazing job;) can't talk for long.. My wisdom tooth is coming in and its making me miserable. and I think it has something to do with my tummy hurting tooo. :( BLAH BLAH Feeling:( HUGS:)
    Leslie

    Maria said...

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

    Linda said...

    These are sooooo cool! I love that color; thank you Val!

    jburkhart said...

    The lighter shade swirl against the dark green background is really neat....thanks so very much for sharing them with us! Beatiful!
    I haven't been doing too much...got my 3rd challenge done for the ADSR....it has been a lot of fun doing it with Jenn, too! I am looking forward to the many other challenges that we will be doing over the next 5 weeks!
    Dh was home the last two days so he needed the computer for most of the time, so I was in internet withdrawl then....lol! He went back to work today...so was able to get my layout done and even a new freebie posted, too! Still need to get a lot of things into the store - I never seem to have enough time to do that though!
    Hope you are having a great week and looking forward to hearing about your trip....any pics to share???
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    LucindaJ said...

    These turned out very cool. Thanks.

    Barb said...

    Thank you for all the stuff from September, August and July. Except I was unable to download the black and green jellies. Love it all. :)