Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another Link Fixed.:)

I want to thank Lynne for letting me know that one of the links wasn't working.In the process of fixing the link..I noticed that the page was done before I started adding .png files to my folders...well..now there is a .png file for those of you who would have loved to have it and couldn't use it because it was .psd.:)How cool is that?LOL

It is the purple Valentines QP from January 4.So..just go to the side bar...click on January...scroll down to the 4th and dwnld the page in the usual way.:)I don't know what happened to the link..it had disappeared from 4shared completely..so I had to make it all new.That has happened a few times from this same page.Someone out there must really like it.LOL

I won't have a new freebie today.I just got a call from my DIL and the family will be here in just over an hour and I have a gazillion things to do in the meantime.:)

For your info..the Merium Webster Dictionary added that word "gazillion" to it this year.If I am thinking of the right word.LOL

Have a wonderful day and hopefully I will have something new for you tomorrow.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

have a wonderful time with your famlily VAl! ;) HUGS!!! Love the blue!!!!!! What can I say.. It reminds me of a calm starry nite as a kid laying in the grass, and wondering whats up there.. LOVE BLUE!!! :) HUGS:)

grambie said...

Stopping by just to leave a few words of love. So glad that you will have family visiting which will be a time of enjoyment for you. Your design work, especially those stitched paper and elements have been an inspiration to me. It has added a little extra fun in my life from my visits with you as you spread your love throughout the scrapping world. So have fun with the family. Have a loving weekend. Remember that you are loved! XOXOXO!

Amy W. said...

Love the purple page Val and your new look is fantastic. Knowing me it's been up for awhile but I've been too clueless to notice. Hope you're having a good weekend!
Hugs,
-Amy