Sunday, June 24, 2007

Valjs Varigated Light Pink Paper


Will this do Modgee? I hope you like it.:) It's the closest I could get to it.I had forgotten how I did the design...so I colorized it.LOL When there's a will ..there's a way..or so they say.hehe Be sure to click on the preview for a better view.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I am so glad you like the paper.:) You are most welcome.!

My DH is off today.I think I will take the day off from blogging.See ya tomorrow! Have a fantastic day!:)

If you would like to use this paper.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS this pretty BG!!!
    Have a great day with hubby!!!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    ... and this one is "peachy keen"!! tfs

    Anonymous said...

    modgee

    :) :) :) it's perfect !! thanks so much for doing this for me, I totally appreciate your generosity and talent :)

    Phyllis said...

    Thanks so much for sharing this terrific paper - love the color!

    LoriRN0000 said...

    Very pretty. Thank you!

    Granna Deanna said...

    I love this! It reminds me of the "special pink calligraphy parchment" that I had as a teen. Yours is better, though! I can make mistakes & do it again! Thanks!

    JillSF said...

    Lovely pink paper - so sweet. Thank you

    ConnyB said...

    Val, it´s funny to read this here now "when there´s a will, there´s a way." I wrote some similar words on my blog a few minutes ago ;)
    Thank you very much for your nice comments, my friend!
    Well, the party was very good - but than... Read it on my blog. I will manage it for sure, but it will be hard again :(
    Thank you very much also for your latest freebies, you make wonderful papers :)
    I hope this is going to be a good week for you!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    modgee

    I wondered if you'd like to see the page i've scrapped with your beautiful pink paper, here's a link if you do...
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=136362&cat=all&ppuser=3444

    many thanks again :)

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Modgee...how pretty! You did a fantastic job with that layout.It is sooo soft and sweet! Thank you for showing it to me.:)I don't get to see the finished product very often.:)
    I tried to leave a comment but it keeps telling me I am not logged in..but I am..go figure.LOL

    Thanks again!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    jburkhart said...

    Yes, indeed - a very pretty paper you have created, Val! Thanks for sharing it!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Nancy72 said...

    WOW!!! You do gorgeous pastels too...Thanks sooooo much...;o)

    I been staying away from DLs but I'm really happy i came today!!!

    Sue Nicholson said...

    Just happened across your site.....not sure by what route.

    Love this paper so thanks for sharing it.

    I'll be back....Tanks again ..Sue:)

    Beth said...

    I love this~ Thanks so much!

    Glenda said...

    I like the pink. Thank you.