Saturday, June 23, 2007

Valjs Varigated Ivory Paper 3


I told you this one is similar..hehe.It is diamonds instead of squares like a couple of posts back.I love the puffy ivory dots in the design.:) Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look. Hope you like it.:) BTW...I noticed that yesterdays paper in the file said paper 3 ..it is suppose to say paper 2...you can change that if you would like to:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays paper.I will have to check through my hard drive to see if I did any more like it in different colors.Problem is..I forgot how I made it ..cause it is soo long ago that I did it.:( I play a lot and make designs I like and then go on to something else and forget to write down the steps I used to get the effect.They say hind sight is twenty twenty..so hopefully I will make a point of keeping the instructions for the designs I love.:) I will have to experiment with transparency and see what an overlay will do.hmmm...:)

I don't have a thing planned for this weekend.I know my DH is off of work tomorrow.So whatever he wants to do is the only thing on our list.:) The yard has been mowed and the spa drained..bet if the weather is nice..my DH will clean the spa out and refill it and get all the chemicals etc in it.Speaking of the spa.We bought that when both of us were working.It is the best investment we have made besides our home.:) We both have bad backs and I have the bad ankle..so it is worth all the money it takes..which really isn't that much...to keep it up. Some people have pools and we opted for a spa.It's just a small one..300 gallons..but big enough for us to stretch out and relax with that hot water pulsating on our sore muscles.:)Think I could make it as a spa sales lady?hehe.

Guess it's freebie time.LOL

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    LucyS said...

    Thank you for the lovely beige papers - they are so delicate looking! They're very pretty!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    have a great weekend with DH!! thanks for the third lovely paper!

    grambie said...

    WOW on the diamond patterned along with its color mixture of this beautiful paper. I Love It!! A fantastic backdrop for that once-in-a-liftime special. Just relax with your dh & appreciate your times together. Thanks again for the fabulous paper. HUGS !!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL You would make an Excellent Sales Lady!!! LOL That does sound Great.. You want to know my best memory of a spa? Imagine being in the TOP of the Rocky Mountians Your in a small Cabin with a few friends and having a cold drink while its lightly snowing and you are sitting there Hot and relaxed while stretched out in the hot tub.. that was amazing.. I guess its more amazing because I am from Nebraska.. so when it snows.. It snows every day inches at a time.. and noone owns a Hot tub unless its indoors. LOL So being outside in a swimsuit, while its snowing is sooo COOL!!! LOL
    LOVE the paper today.. those colors are Great because they can match almost any color.. Thanks for sharing!!! :) HUGS
    Leslie

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the lovely papers.

    jburkhart said...

    Oh boy...you sold me on that spa....wish we could get one....I'm still saving up for my refrigerator.....I am half way there - if I would have my yard sale then I would be even closer to getting it....maybe by the end of summer!
    Hope you have a fantastic week...love this paper too! Thanks bunches...gotta get off the puter...but will try and catch up some more tomorrow after I get back from the vets!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for sharing this! I love it!

    Beth said...

    I love these! Thanks so much!