Thursday, June 21, 2007

Valjs Varigated Ivory Paper 1


Here is an ivory textured paper I made a while back.I thought you may be able to use some of those cluster frames or cardboard elements on this and they would look great.What do you think? Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look at the design and texture.I really like this one.:)

Thank you once again for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays purple paper.I am soo glad you like it.:)

My DH was off yesterday so we went shopping and to lunch for a while.I stayed busy most of the day and no time to design...so I thought I would put some more papers up that I already had.Hope you find a use for them.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Lizzerd said...

    such a pretty paper! glad you had a good day!

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val

    I love your daily downloads, time consuming as they are. Keeping up a blog is a lot of work, but very rewarding.

    This paper is great. I'm always looking for the perfect paper that isn't too busy to compliment other papers I'm using. The colors on this one are great for that. Thanks so much for digging it out to share with us.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. About your suggestion for naming that poor nameless bluegill "Blue", we already have a koi named Bluie..lol. Besides, this poor little bluegill is one of about 400, who would all end up being called "Blue". They do give us a lot of pleasure, however, and it has come to be a very relaxing time for us. We sit on the picnic table, gaze at the fish and throw them pellets and bread. There's nothing like it for calming down at the end of the day.

    Hope you have a great day.

    Hugs :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS another of your beautiful BG's!!!

    donwilmom said...

    I can really use this paper. Thanks for being so thoughtful and sharing with us.

    myscrapbook said...

    Great paper.tfs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Thank you for the beautiful ivory paper Valinda. Shopping sounds like fun! What did you have for lunch? Do you have a favorite place/food? Up here in Canada we have a Tim Horton's and I always have the chili and bun as I don't make it at home much. Hope you're having a good day today, too. Thinking of you!

    Love, Barb

    Granna Deanna said...

    This is very cool! Thanks so much!

    JillSF said...

    Val - this is a beautiful paper. THank you for sharing it with us. I am hoping that because you have called it '1' that there will be more - please!!

    Glenda said...

    Thank you for the paper. That is a very pretty paper.