Friday, June 15, 2007

Valjs Textured Teal QP

I wanted to show you what you can do with the papers from the last couple of days.I have another Qp using the paper from yesterday.I really LOVE these papers and I hope you do too.What is really nice about these is...all you need is a frame or frames....some flowers..and some pretty elements...and your page is done.They really make elegant QP's. I would love to see what you come up with.:) Now...go get your papers.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) It really makes my day!

Well..the yard isn't mowed and the porch isn't finished....but we have big plans.LOL I've seen lots of the "to do" lists on individual blogs.I don't think blogger is able to hold all of the things I need to put on my list.:) What is that saying...the hurrier I go the behinder I get?LOL That would be me.:) My DS got a new job and starts today ..so we had to go find him new shoes yesterday.He is really tall.I am tall myself..and he is a good head or so taller than I am.He wears size fifteen shoes.Do you know how hard it is to find affordable..size fifteen shoes? We went to Famous Footwear and got him a pair.No Walmart or Payless for this guy.LOL I want to know if it was those vitamins they had me take when I was carrying him.:) You may want to cut back on those.LOL..Just kidding.:)

If you would like to use this QP....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Valinda - see I LOVEEEEEE your QP's w/ roses...they are so elegant! thanks for sharing!

    size 15. did you say say size 1 with a five behind it? Woot! Um... are YOU goign to teach the boy to dance before he trods on some poor young woman's toesies? LOL! Seriously I am glad you found him some stylish shoes - it must be awkward for him.

    You have a wonderful day, my friend.

    Love,
    Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    TYFS another of your BEAUTIFUL QP's!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Fantastic this QP is so beautiful love the color.tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    15 huh? Well.. My brother is a size 14 and my hubby is 13.. and its hard enough to find THEM some shoes to wear.. so I can about feel your pain. You didn't get the lawn mowed huh:)Well I rushed outside after I posted to your and Sonia's blog.. and Let me tell you I made JUST IN time for dark!!! I even put the spinkler Tractor in the yard to run all night till morning! I am able to mow alot faster when the kids aren't running around to watch for. and hubby isn't stopping me to ask me things. LOL :) I hope your To do list shortens I know what its like ot have it all pile up... I have started to just do things when I think of them so that I dont procrastinate.. but as far as the to do list for the internet things I need to do.. I have a LIST (Large) sitting right here next to me. LOL Still waiting!! HAHAHA:)
    I stopped by christy's blog.. and I have to tell you.. I am soooooo upset!! I wanted one I do!!! but now with hubby having to get those outrageous contacts I will have to wait yet again.. But I know that My prayers will be answered and that when I can get one then it will be perfect for me and the time.. LOL :) HUGS!!!
    Leslie

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    DARN IT!!! I wanted to tell you also that your QP is AMAZING!!! You are so creative and you can take something so simple and turn it into something so Beautiful! LOVE IT!! :) Thank you for sharing!! and GREAT COLOR:) HEHEHE:)

    Lynda said...

    Love the colors of this and the pearls Thanks

    Linda said...

    This is beautiful Val; thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    Gorgeous!!! Thank you o much :)

    TRUDY -SAUDI ARABIA said...

    I must confess. I AM ONE OF “THOSE” PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ALWAYS LEAVE A THANK YOU...Why? Honestly, I do not have an excuse, I suppose I can say that between cleaning, cooking and etc that time is limited (but come on....)Yes I am very ashamed. I, myself do not have one ounce of creative art in my body, so please be assured that I honestly appreciate EVERY SINGLE LITTLE (and big) GIFT that every one of you share with us. So, to pay my “dues,” I am going to leave this message at every single blog/page that I visit today (regardless if I download something or not). Thank you Ladies and PLEASE do keep sharing with souls like me!!

    Anonymous said...

    Absolutely beautiful page!!!! you're just so talented! thank you! :)

    Elizabeth said...

    So pretty. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val!!! I'm so sry I haven't been by, but I really thought that I came by yesterday!! LOL, must of been planning on it to the point that I thought that I did! Hugs!!!! I'm sry, will you forgive me? LOL.
    Anyway, yes I have been really busy the last few days!! Just have had a lot going on and my great-niece was driving me crazy!!! LOL. Wow, I don't know what I'm going to do when Lillie gets that age! Hee hee, maybe I can send her to you? :) LOL. Jking.
    I love these new QP's with the roses!! They are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing them with me. And thank you for stopping by blog and saying hi! I always appreciate it!
    Hugssssssss!
    Angel

    jburkhart said...

    Size 15....wow....he's quite tall, huh? My daughter is going to be 13 next month and she is already an inch or so taller than me - her shoe size is a 9 but I know that when she hits that growing spurt that her shoe size will go up a couple more.....my little baby isn't a baby anymore!!
    Hope is first day of work went well!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I love the contrasting roses! TY!